Part 29

Yn Pov
The next morning I awoke to a wide awoke lourdes.

Yn- Hey momma's sweetie pie. *Kisses her nose*

Lo-*Giggles*

Yn- How long have you been up?

Lo-*Shrugs* Not long.

Yn- *Smiles*

I got up out the bed and I got lourdes out also. I brushed our teeth and washed our faces. I put her on her one piece swim suit with some blue jean shorts and some pink sandals. I put myself on a two piece swim suit with a little peach see through skirt that tied around my waist. It stopped at my feet. I had on some gold sandals and I left my hair down in curls.

We walked out to the patio where our breakfast was set up at. They made waffles with powder sugar on them and cheesy eggs that had garlic sprinkled over them with bacon. Lo had orange juice and I had coffee.

I fixed Lo's plate up and she started eating. I then started eating myself.

Yn- What a wonderful view. *Takes sip of coffee* I could live here forever.

Lo-*Eats bacon* I can't wait to have fun! *Says cheerfully*

Yn-*Laughs*

After awhile we finished and me and Lo walked out to the beach to find some seashells. She wants to make a necklace. I took her shorts and sandals off and also my skirt and sandals and laid them on the picnic table.

Yn-Are you finding some baby? *Picking up seashells*

Lo-Yup! *Happily jumps around*

After we found our seashells we went and sat in the backyard of my condo and started making the neckless. My camera crew was here by now filming. I had a photographer there too to take pictures of us on my phone while we are on this trip so I can instagram them and tweet them.

Our neckless turned out to be pretty good.

Yn- What should we do with these?

Lo- We should keep one for ourselves and sell the rest.

Yn-*Chuckles* To who?

Lo- People *Smiles*

Yn-*Laughs* I love you. *Looks at her*

Lo-I love you more! *Smiles and kisses your cheek*