Part 38

Yn Pov
Today was just other day in paradise for me and my Lo. This morning after breakfast lourdes said she wanted to swing so after I got us dress we went outside to the swing sets.

Lo had on her swim suit with a white ruffled skirt over it because I said I was going to take her swimming in the pool. I had on mines also. My hair was in curls with a headband on it. I made it myself.

We sat on the swing set and Lo was having a hard to try to get in the air.

Yn- *Chuckles* Do you need a little push.

She nodded. I put my hand behind her and then I hear a snap. I looked back and my photographer was snapping pictures. I just laughed.

I gave lourdes a little push.

Lo-Weeeeee! *Cheers*

Yn- Are you having fun? *Laughs*

Lourdes nodded. Lourdes told me to slow down because she wanted to get off to push me.

Yn- Are you sure your strong enough baby?

Lo- Yes mommy.

Lourdes pushed me all the way up until she was on her tip toes and let me go. I didn't go high but hey she did great.

I held my head back at her and did a fishy face. She laughed.

Yn- Give mommy a kissy.

Lourdes gave me a nice kissy.

Yn- Are you wearing strawberry lipgloss? *Laughs*

Lo laughed and nodded. I laughed also and sat up. I looked back at her.

Yn- Ready to go swimming?

She nodded and ran towards the pool. When I approached her I started taking off her skirt and she started asking me questions.

Lo-*Holding on to my shoulder for balance* Have daddy called mommy?

Yn- *Taking off her skirt* Yes sweetie.

Lo- What'd he say?

Yn- That he misses you.

Lo- I miss him too.

Yn- Maybe we can call him later. *Folds her skirt*

I grabbed Lourdes's arm floaters.

Lo- How more days do we have here? *Holding out her arms*

Yn- We have 4 more days here.. Why? Are you ready to go? *Puts her floaters on her arms*

Lo-*Smiles* Nope! *Jumps in pool*

I just sat at the edge of the pool watching her swim.

Lo and I obviously like it here in Hawaii.. Maybe I should buy this beach house for whenever we want to come back again.