Part 26

Yn Pov
A couple days ago I woke up. Lo has been all over me since then and I've been all over her. Drew still haven't came to see me. I think he doesn't want to see me like this. But he did send little gifts. He sent me a thousand roses and he sent me a picture of the shoes he says he got me and lourdes. As a get well soon gift. He texted me earlier and said he was coming by. I don't know what time.

Lo- Mommy. *Laying on my chest*

Yn- Yes baby?

Lo- I'm so happy you're ok.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. A few minutes later Drew walked in the room.

Lo-*Jumps off bed* Daddy! *Runs to him*

Drew- Hey daddy's favorite princess. *Picks her up*

Lo-*Giggles*

Drew-*Kisses her cheek*

Drew glanced in my direction so I looked the other way and crossed my arms.

Monica- Lourdes honey, let's go for ice cream. I heard there was a fabulous ice cream truck downstairs. *Grabs Lo from drew*

Lo-Ok! Bye mommy and daddy. *Waves*

Yn- Bye baby. *Waves back*

Drew- Bye honey. *Waves back*

After they left out the room it got super quite.

Drew-Uhh. Hey.

Yn-*Looking out the window* Hi.

Drew- Can you at least look at me.
I didn't want to look at Drew because I knew that if I did I would cry.

Yn-*Shakes head*

I started shaking because I was really fighting back the tears.

He slowly walked over to me.

Drew- Yn, I'm sorry.

Yn- Whatever Drew.

Drew- Why are you so upset at me.

Yn- Because you do this all the time! *Crying* I'm tired of hiding this but I love you! More then you would ever know! *Sobbing* And your playing with my mind and emotions! I can't take it!

Drew- ....How was I suppose to know..

Yn- WHEN I PURPOSELY HIT THAT CAR AND FLIPPED 5 TIMES! I GOT THROWN OUT DREW... *Sobbing* IT TOOK ALL THAT FOR ME TO EARSE YOU FROM MY HEAD! And yet your still there. Your a toxic. That I can't have.. So there can't be no more. No more us, no more -GCO

Drew-*Kisses You*

Woah! Did he just do that!

Yn- Drew *Pulls away* Stop it. Stop it. *Hitting him* stop it! STOP! You're leading me own just to drop me like always.

Drew- I never dropped you Yn. *Holding you wrist*

Yn- Yes you did! You dropped me for leah and all the other hoes before her.

Drew- I was trying to win you over.......I just got tired. But I'm a man. I'm not giving up until I have you back.

Yn- You might as well give up because there's nothing in my heart no more. I need a break from you. After I get out the hospital I'm taking a break Me and Lo...and I'm not telling ANYBODY where we are going.... Goodbye Drew.

Drew- I'm sorry.. I'll give you space if that's what you want..

Drew gave me one more quick kiss before he walked out.
As much as I hated this but I missed his lips so much.