Part 9

Yn Pov

Leah- I don't think I'm gonna be able to make lunch babe. *Looks at drew*

Drew- What do you mean?

Leah- I have some place to be. I forgot all about it and I just remembered. *Looks at watch*

Drew- *sighs* Ok.

Leah- Ok. Bye. Have a nice day.*Kisses his cheek and leaves*

Mark- Yn...Yn..Yn!

Yn- Yea yea I'm here. *snaps out of it*

Mark- I was saying that this song is complete and I'll catch you in the studio some other time to complete the others.

Yn- Ok. *Pics up purse* Bye guys.

When I walked out the room I heard someone running after me and calling my name. So I did what any other normal person would do... I kept walking. That's until I felt a pair of hands pulling me back.

Drew- I know you heard me.

Yn- I know that too.

Drew- I was going to ask would you like to attend lunch with me. Since you know Leah dropped out at the last minute. But of course you knew that since you were listening in on our convo.

Yn- I wasn't. *Cross arms* And if I "attend" this lunch you promise no strings attach.

Drew- You promise no strings attach. *mocks me* I promise. *Opens studio door for you* You're just a feel in any way. *Laughs*

When he said that I gasp and hit him playfully.

Mark- Back so soon?

Yn- I waiting for Drew.

Mark- Oh ok. Drew you ready now?

Drew- Yup. *Walks in booth*

It took Drew an hour and a half to finish up and of course I was starving by then!

Drew- *Walks out booth* Ightt I'm done.

Yn- Bout time! Come on I'm starving. *Grabs his hand*

When I grad his hand i didn't mean to grab it so I let it go. He was shocker than me.Then we walked outside. Where there were the paps.

Yn- Were are we going?

Drew- Alfredo.

When he said that I kept my cool but on the inside I was freaking out because that's my favorite place!!

Yn- Ok I'll meet you there.

Drew- Alright.

I really hope this lunch really doesn't be awkward because it was just us two..No Lo.. Just us. When I arrived I got out the car and Drew got out of his. We walked in and was seated. We looked over the menu for a few and we ordered.

Yn-*Takes sip of water*

Drew- You know. My parents are having this cook out Saturday. I was thinking maybe you and Lourdes can come.

Yn-*Chokes* What!?

Drew- We can stay from Saturday to Saturday. A week. We probably make it to Atlanta Friday night because I have things to do Friday morning and stuff.

Yn-Um Drew hello!

Drew-Wassup?

Yn- Why do I have to come. Lourdes can go with you.

Drew- You know I can't handle Lo. Do hair, take baths.

Yn-Omg. *Holds head in hands*

Drew- Please. They've been dieing to meet you and her.

Yn-Ok fine. You chose a perfect time to tell me considering the fact that it's THURSDAY!

Drew- Yn. We're famous. We don't have time to prepare for things. We can go anywhere at anytime. We have the money.

Yn- OMG! My documentary starts back Friday! The camera crew is coming back.

Drew- They can come.

Yn- They have no choice but to Drew. *Glares at him*

Drew-*Takes a drank of sprite* What? Ok so I forgot to tell you early. At the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or was I free.

Yn- What if I wasn't free. And what about Leah?

Drew- She's going back to Miami for her whole trimester. I'm flying out there on her 8 mouth so I can be with her when she has the baby. She's leaving tomorrow.

Yn- .....how many mouths is she now....

Drew- 5.

Yn- Are you sure the babies yours?

Drew- Uh yea.

Yn- 5 mouths ago we were in the Bahamas together. And she was there too. Meaning she was pregnant why we were there. And I know you didn't have sex with her..

Drew-Omg..