Part 41

Yn Pov
One more day left until it's time to go back home.

I told Lo we were going to go bike riding. Luckily the place we went to get our bikes from had training wheels on their little kids bikes.

I got lourdes and I's bikes. I also got lourdes a helmet. I put her helmet on with her knee pads and arm pads. Safety first.

Today she had on some shorts with pink shirt with palm tress on it with gold sandals. Her hair was down in little curls.

I had on a baby blue romper with pine tress on it. I had on gold sandals with my straw hat and some makeup with red lipstick. My hair was in a curly fro.

Yn- You ready? *Puts on shades*

Lo nodded.

We started paddling. I had to stop and wait for Lo to catch up. When she did i paddled slowly beside her.

Yn- Get on the other side of me lourdes. *Stops*

She moved to the side of me.

Yn- Wouldn't want you to get hit by a car or some. *Starts back paddling*

Lo- I like riding bikes. *Smiles*

Yn- You do? *Looks over at her*

Lo- Yup. *Smiles*

Yn- Did you have fun here?

Lo- Yup. I like Hawaii.

Yn- Me too.... Tomorrow our last day.

Lo- It is?

Yn- Yea. I don't think I'll be able to speed the day with you tomorrow. I have a little work to handle.

Lourdes frowned.

Lo- What type of work.

Yn- I'm buying the beach house. *Smiles*

Lo-*Looks up* Really!

We turned a corner and kept paddling.

Yn- Yes really. *Smiles*

Lo- Yay. But is it going to be an all day thing? *Looks over at me*

Yn- I don't know yet babe.

Me and Lo stopped at the snow cone place and ate snow cones. We took pictures by trees and things that looked cool. On our way back to the bike place we stopped for sushi. It was around 6:30 when a golf cart came to pick us up from the bike place. Lourdes was asleep in my lap.

When we got back to the beach house I put her to bed and went outside and laid on the little swing that was attached to the tree.