Part 61

Yn Pov
After the concert I had to do a meeting with some fans that had V. I. P. Before they came in Lourdes, Drew, August, The girls, and Karrueche came backstage. I could hear Lourdes's shoes click clacking down the hall. She was running that's when she bust through my dressing room door. She came running to me jumping up and down.

Lo- You did great tonight mommy! *Smiles*

I picked her up.

Yn-*Chuckles* Thank You.

Everybody came walking in behind lourdes.

Yn- What did you give my daughter? *Chuckles*

Drew- Nothing but skittles. *Chuckles* .. You did great tonight.

Yn- Thank You. *Smiles*

Me and Drew were just standing there until Chay, Mya, & Kay came running up to me.

Them- Yn!!

Yn- Heyy!

I bent down to them and embraced them.

Kay- You did fantastic tonight!!

She did one of my dance moves.

Yn- Gone girl. *Laughs*

Kay-*Giggles*

Mya- We missed you so much Yn.

Yn- I've missed y'all too.

I kissed each of their cheeks. Then the backstage director came in.

Director- It's time.

Yn- Ok. Come on girls and lourdes. Yall have to go to the back room.

Lo-*Frowns* Why?

Yn- Because some fans are coming in and I don't want anything to happen to yall.

Kay- But who will watch us?

I smirked.

Yn- Karrueche will.

Karrueche- Uh no.

Drew- Karrueche...10 mins.

Yn- Either in or out. Your pick. *Smirks*

Karrueche huffed and got up. She rolled her eyes at me before walking in the room. I closed the door and locked it. My superfans are a little loco when the meet me face to face.

Drew and August sat on the couch and watched me work. My bodyguards brought in my fans. They screamed and jumped up and down. I mocked them.

Yn-*Laughs* Hey!

I went around and hugged everyone of them. Then we started taking pictures. They came up one by one. I got a lot of flowers and candy. In the middle of the little meeting I looked over at Drew and smiled a little. He returned it. The last person that I took a picture with came up. Her name was Kelly. We posed pointing to our ring fingers and smiled. I gave her my album and signed it and I gave her a huge. I said my goodbyes to them and my bodyguards escorted them out.

I went to the back room door and unlocked it.

Yn-*Stands to the side* Ok come on out girls.

Lo- There was so much screaming mommy.

Yn- Yea I know right. A lot a lot of screaming.

August stood up.

Aug- Ok girls. We should get going.

Them- Ok. Bye Yn.

Yn- Bye girls.

I hugged them again.