Part 68

Yn Pov
So tonight we are in North Dakota. My tour crew has been acting kind of fishy lately. Like they've got a surprise up there selves.

This morning I woke up and started getting ready for rehearsals. I had on black leather skinny jeans, a black shirt, some black wedges, with a black beanie. My hair was pinned up and I was makeup less.

When I got to rehearsals everybody was smiling. I just smiled back. I didn't want to burst anyone's bubble because of my sadness over not having Lo with me. But I know it's for the best that's she's back in L.A.

Anyways, they were still setting up for rehearsal so I took a seat in a chair and FaceTimed Lourdes. Drew answered the phone and Lourdes's face popped up.

*****Facetime Convo*****
Lo- Hey mommy! *Smiling*

Yn- Hey baby. Where are you?

It looked like she was on a plane.

Lo- On an airplane. Daddy's taking me to Disney World.

Yn- Buts there's one in Cali?

Lo- I've been there one too many times.

Yn-*Giggles* Oh really?

Lo- Yup! Mommy I have to go. Where about to land.

Yn- Ok munchkin. I love you.

Lo- I love you too. Mwauh.

Yn-*Laughs* Mwauh!

******End Of Facetime Convo*****

I hung up FaceTime and that's when they were ready for me. We went through the whole concert step by step. In the middle of me rehearsing one of tonight's songs I heard a little voice come over the whole building.

??- Hi mommy!

I looked up and saw lourdes all the way at the top in the cable booth. She was waving. Just hearing her voice made my heart melt.

I held the microphone to my mouth.

Yn- *Smiling* Hi Lolo.

I waved to her from the stage. I kind of got teary eyed so I had to look away for a second. Then drew walked up by lourdes into my sight. That just made the showers come.

I looked at my manager.

Yn- You knew!? *Laughs*

Manager- All this time. *Laughs*

I wiped a few of my tears. Lourdes and Drew started walking down the stairs so I decided to meet them half way. I handed my microphone to one of my background dancers and basically ran to them. When I made it to them I hugged Lourdes first.

Yn- I missed you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

I kissed her all over her face!

Lo-*Giggles* Ew mommy.

She tried to pull her face away from me but before I let her go I gave her one big ole kiss on her cheek. Then I gave Drew a hug and I kissed him too. After all the lovey dovey stuff I finished my rehearsals. I walked over to Lourdes, whom was sitting on a chair backstage, and grabbed her hand. We started walking to my dressing room. Drew was already in my dressing room.

Yn- You look cute today. *Looks down at her*

Lo- Thank You mommy. You look cute too. Even when you sweat.

Yn-*Laughs* Thanks baby. Who got you dressed today?

Lo- Daddy.

Drew sure knows how to dress a girl. Lourdes had on a black shirt, a red, white, and black plaid tutu, some black leggings, and some black shoes with a white and black jacket because it be cold backstage.

Me and lourdes made it backstage. She ran straight to her bag and got out some toys and started playing with them on the floor. Drew was laid out on the couch on Twitter I guess. Being me, I took my shoes off and went to lay on him. I laid on his chest. He was more into his phone then me so I just fiddled around with him. I started playing with his hands and I intertwined our fingers. I started messing with his lips. I'm just that annoying girlfriend. I guess he got tired of me.

Drew- What are you doing? *Tries to move my hand*

Yn- Give me your attention. *Holds his hand*

Drew- Fine.

He sat his phone to the side.

Drew- Now you have my attention.

Yn- Thank You & Thank You.

Drew- For?

Yn-1) Giving me your undivided attention and 2) For bringing my daughter to my show tonight.

Drew- No problem. And I've heard you've been ghosting around because you've messed her.

Yn- I wouldn't call it "Ghosting". *Laughs*

Drew- *Chuckles*

Yn-...Your amazing....When you want to be.

Drew- And to think we were having a moment. *Laughs*

Yn-*Laughs* Honesty takes you a long way........ I love you.

Drew- I love you too.

I pecked drew's lips and got up. I started walking to the bathroom.

Yn- Now exit my palace. *Chuckles*

Drew smacked me on the butt.

Drew- You wish. *Smirks*

Yn- Boy whatever.