Part 76

Yn Pov
So today I'm teaching lourdes how to ride her Minnie Mouse car. Its a birthday gift that she hadn't opened yet. I just so happen to find it in her closet.

Yn- Lolo why haven't you open your car yet?

Lo- Because..

Yn- Because what babe?

Lo- I'm scared of it.

I chuckled.

Yn- Why sweetheart?

I pulled the box out of her closet and pressed a button.

Minnie- Come on let's go!

Yn- See.*Smiles*

Lo stood behind my leg. I started taking the car out of its little box. When it was completely out I read the instructions. I pressed a small button and it moved. I looked behind me at lourdes.

Yn- You ready to ride it?

She shook her head "No". I decided to demonstrate for her. I sat on the car and press the button and I started moving all around her room.

Yn- Weeeeeeee! *Smiles*

I rode out her door. She followed. I looked back at her.

Yn- See babe. It's fun-GCO

Lo- Mommy!

I turned around and I went rolling down the stairs. Until I hit some hard and somebody caught lourdes car.

Drew- You have a thing for falling downstairs don't you? *Chuckles*

Yn-*Laughs* Whatever. I'm trying to teach lourdes how to ride her car.

Drew helped me up.

Drew- Your scared to ride bae?

Drew looked at lourdes whom was standing at the top of the stairs with a black jacket with stars on and some jean leggings with a purple glittery tutu on and some Jordans. I guess that's what you get when you let your child chose there outfit for the day.

Drew- Your scared babe?

Lo nodded.

Drew- Come on.

Drew held out his hand for lourdes and she grabbed it.

Drew- Let a pro teach you.

He looked at me and I flicked him off just for him to return it with a wink.

Drew placed the car on the ground and held it.

Drew- Now get on.

I took out my phone to record this along with my camera crew. Lourdes looked at me and I gave her a smile and thumbs up.

She eased her way on the toy car and held onto the wheel. Drew was holding onto it also. He press the button and the car move.

Drew- See it's not that bad.

Just wait until he lets go of the wheel.

After a few rounds around the house Drew let go of the wheel. Lourdes looked back at him and literally cried causing her car to crash into the wall.

Yn- Lo babe. You have to keep holding the wheel.

She got off of it crying and ran in drew's direction. When she got there she hit him on the leg and ran to me.

Yn-*Chuckles* Awww you made her mad.

I picked her up and patted her back. I turned the camera around.

Yn- This is what happens when you try to teach your kid how to drive a car. *Chuckles*

I cut of the camera and sat my phone down. I held my head back to look at Lourdes. She wasn't crying anymore. She was just laying on my shoulder looking into space.

I walked over to the car and sat on it with lourdes. I turned her around and I put her hands on the wheel. I press the button and we were off. She giggled. She likes it when someone rides with her. Drew recorded us.

Yn- Wave to the cam.

She waved to the cam. I slowly eased my way off the car. She didn't cry this time. She was riding by herself.

Yn- Look at you go. *Smiles*

She pressed Minnie Mouse.

Minnie- Faster! Faster! Faster!

She giggled. Drew cut off the cam and sat on the couch. I sat behind him and he laid his head on my lap. For a whole hour we heard "Come on let's go!" , "Faster! Faster! Faster!" , "Don't hit the bump!" on repeat and her hitting the walls a couple of times.

Drew looked up at me.

Drew- Never buy one of those again. *Chuckles*

Yn-*Laughs*

I bent my head down and gave Drew a kiss.

Minnie- Faster! Faster! Faster!

Lourdes came flying by us going for another round.

Yn- Tomorrow we HAVE to take her outside to play with it.

Drew- Yea or else I'm going to have holes in my wall. *Laughs*

I laughed too when I looked over at Lourdes hit drew's wall.