Part 74

Yn Pov
So it's currently been 3 weeks that I've been over here in the United Kingdom. I've been "Ghosting" around again. I'm like a whole day and an hour away from my family. I Skype lourdes from here to there when ever she can catch me. I'm more busy over here then I was back in the U.S. but I've been having my alone time with my cameras. It's just my moment I can actually talk about my feelings. I talk to the cameras before a show and when I'm in my hotel room alone. Right now I'm talking to my manager about flying back home for awhile.

Manager- *Sighs* I guess.....You've been working hard and I can tell you miss them....

Yn- Thank You so much.

I gave her a big hug.

Manager- Only 2 days.

Yn- That's fine. *Smiles*

Manager- You'll leave tomorrow night.

Yn-*Smiles* Ok. Thanks.

Manager-*Smiles* Your welcome Yn.

I literally jumped all the way back to my room. I'm so excited! I get to see my babes. I opened my laptop and got on my camera to record myself. I had previous video of myself that's going to be featured in my documentary.

Yn- *Talking to the laptop* I am in Romania.. And I'm flying home. Because I miss my baby.. It's 25 hours of flying.. For a 48 hours at home. *Smiles*

I shutdown my Mac and packed everything I need for those 2 days. And I packed the rest of my stuff because they won't be here when I fly back. We probably be in Paris. So they just can come in and get my stuff without searching for it.

After I did my packing I went to bed.

************
When I woke up the next day I got dressed. I went to rehearsals and I still did my show. After the show I went to my dressing room and changed into my pjs. I put my hair in a bun. I walked out the dressing room with my bodyguard carrying my bags. I walked to my manager and gave her a hug.

Yn- Thank You again.

Manager- No problem girlie *Smiles* Now hurry. You got to catch your jet.

Yn-*Laughs* Ok. Bye girl! See you in 2 days.

Manager- Bye. *Waves* Tell LoLo hey.

Yn- *Smiles* I will.

I walked out the building waving to a few of my fans. I got in the truck and the driver took us to the airport. I boarded the jet and took out my laptop.

Yn- L.A. here I come. *Smiles*