Part 63

Yn Pov
After my show in Texas I went straight to the airport and headed to Arizona. I didn't get the chance to talk to Drew. I didn't want to honestly. But I know he's going to follow me right to my show in Arizona. I honestly don't know how he knows where my next shows be. Do I have a tracker on me or something like godsh. Let's be more realistic though. He probably has my tour schedule.

Anyways, this show in Texas is going to be big! Mainly because Lourdes is going to be apart of it. She doesn't know that yet so she'll be very surprise. Im performing my old song "Irreplaceable". Mainly because I enjoy that song and so does my fans. Most of my fans know that song by heart. At any moment I can hold the mic out to them and they sang along. That's what I like..for them to sing with me.

I promised lourdes that tomorrow I have a free day and I'll take her to the park or something. She's been a good little girl while I've been touring and I appreciate her patients because trust me I know it ain't easy for a 3 year old to wake up early in the mornings, go to be late at night, flying from place to place every minute, having to deal with screaming fans and cameras, and on top of that having a mom that works around the clock. But I think after this show I'm going to send her back to L.A. for awhile. Mainly because her birthday is coming up and I want to throw her a birthday party and I want all her friends from daycare to be there.

Anyways, I was sitting in my dressing room. I just got out of rehearsal. Some of the background dancers and singers went for brunch so I let lourdes go. They asked if I wanted to go but I rejected the offer. I heard a knock on my door.

Yn-Come in.

Somebody opened the door. It was Drew.

Drew- Hey... I got you these.

He bought me a dozen white roses.

Yn- Hi..and thank you.

I took the vase from him and sat it on my counter. Drew sat on the couch and I sat on the table in front of him.

Drew- You obviously know we need to talk..

He had his elbows on his knees and he was looking at me.

Yn- Drew if you came her to argue and fight then you might need to leave because I have no more fight left in me and I'm tired..

2 minutes into this conversation and I'm already crying.

Drew- I called it off....

Yn- What?..

Drew- The engagement.... I called it off... It took me sometime to think. At your show last night I realized what you said..in your song was true. I've caused you lots of pain. I'm sorry.. Im sorry about everything. I apologize about not telling you about Karrueche and the baby-GCO

I couldn't let Drew sit up here and apologize for the secrets he has been keeping from me when I have a secret too.

Yn-*Looks to the side* Drew before you continue... I think you should know something...*Looks at him*

Drew- Ok?

I eyes started to get glossy.

Yn- The other night when I said I got pregnant 3 times and have nothing to show for it....

Drew- Please don't tell me you got pregnant by somebody else.

Yn- No no not that.... I got pregnant by you.... *Cries* and I lost it. It happened earlier own in my tour. That day when we were in Miami and we had sex.. I didn't know. I still had my periods. I didn't have morning sickness. I felt fine. So I continued performing. I started to experience pains in my stomach but I just thought it was cramps or maybe I ate something bad. I refused to think something was wrong with me because I didn't want to go to the hospital and miss shows. Until one day it got massive so I had to go to the hospital. They basically told me I had a miscarriage....

I looked up at Drew and he was zoned out.

Yn- I know I should've told you earlier and I'm sorry. I just felt ashamed. *Cries* I'm sorry I couldn't give you another child. I really am. I don't know what's wrong with my body. It's my fault!

I was so angry with myself. I've tried to push the thought of never having another baby again behind.

Yn- So go be with Karrueche. She can give you as many kids as you want.

I wiped my eyes.

Drew- Yn I don't want Karrueche. I want to be with my family. A real family. I don't care if maybe you can't conceive anymore. I just need to know.... Do you love me?

Yn- D-GCO

Drew- Yes or no answer Yn. I'm tired of the games!............ Are you in love with me?

I maybe tried to convinced myself I was over Drew but it never worked.

Yn-.......*Nodes*.......

I looked up and Drew was standing in front of me now.

Yn-*Looks up at him* Are you in love with me?...........

Drew- *Chuckles* That shouldn't be a question Yn.

That's when he bent down and kissed me. And for once it meant something. I heard my dressing room door opened and lourdes walked in with chic-fa-la.

Lo- Ewww mommy and daddy. *Giggles*

I pulled away from Drew. I was on cloud nine right now. Drew let me get up and I walked over to lourdes and picked her up.

Yn- Tell your dad to help you eat. Mommy has to go get fitted.

I handed Lourdes to Drew and he sat her on his lap. I walked out of the room and down the hall to the clothing room. I was smiling at everybody.

Manager- Whats got in your coffee this morning?

Yn- Something sweet. *Chuckles*

My designer fitted me for the jumpsuit I was wearing tonight. It was dark blue and sparkly along with matching heels.

Around 7 I started getting ready. I got my makeup did and my hair was in its normal puff fro. I put on the jumpsuit and heels and I was ready. Lourdes had on a dress. We prayed and lourdes did the normal countdown.

Drew- Good luck.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and I returned it right when my manager walked by.

Manager- Oh so that's the sweet coffee. *Smirks*

I just laughed at her. Drew was going to take his seat and lourdes was fine to go with him.

Yn- Lo baby you have to stay back here.

Lo- Why can't I go with daddy?

Yn- Because I have a surprise for you. Here, put these on.

I put lourdes on some yellow earphones so when she comes out in the crowd her little ears won't pop.

Lo- These are ugly mommy. *Giggles*

Yn- *Laughs* I know baby. Stay with the security guard ok?

Lo- Ok.

The security guard put lourdes on his neck while I got hooked up to the little thing I was flying in on.

Yn- Is it stable? I don't want to fall.

Director- It's stable.

Yn- Ok.

They left me up in the air and the lights came up. That's when I came flying across the whole room. I saw all my fans faces. They were so excited.

I landed and got started. I went around the room telling my fans to sing to me. They did great. I was having a good time. Probably because I was so happy. Then I saw the security guards bring lourdes out on his neck. She was shocked to see all these people up close. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand for a second. She smiled at me and I smiled back and let go. I walked down the stage and song the ending to my song.