Part 91

Yn Pov

Yn- Are you sure it isn't...you know?

I asked my wardrobe designer about my outfit tonight. I'm in New York City. Me and Lolo. We are here because I have a performance on a night show. Drew's handling some business in Ohio.

Wardrobe D.- It's fine. *Smiles* When you plan on- GCO

Yn- They'll find out sooner then later. Not today. *Laughs*

I went out the door to the hall to get my mic hooked up. Lo was walking with my manager. When she saw me she ran to me a hugged me around my legs. I couldn't pick her up.

Lo- Hey mommy! *Smiles*

Yn- Hey my sweet baby.

I rubbed her two puffy balls on her head.

Lo- Are you ok?

Yn- I'm fine. *Smiles* Don't worry your little heart.

Lo- You're my mommy. I'm suppose to.

Yn- Aww. Don't make me sad. *Giggles* Where you want to go after the show tonight?

Lo- I want to go to an arcade. *Jumps up and down*

Yn- Are arcades open this time of night.

Manager- It's a Saturday and plus it's New York so yes.

Yn- Ok.

I looked down at Lourdes. I rubbed her nose.

Yn- Then we, little missy, are going to the arcade.

Lo- Yay!!! *Cheers* Are you going to be able to play with me.

Yn- I'll try sweetie. *Smiles*

Lo- Thank You mommy. *Smiles*

Yn- You're welcome bugaboo.

Manager- They're ready for you.

Yn- Ok.

I walked backstage with lourdes hand in hand. When I got to the stage I let her hand go and got settled in my spot. Lo was going to be backstage with my manager. This performance is nice and slow.

In the beginning of my performance some of my fans were saying some stuff that had them really curious so I let them know I heard them.

Yn- *Chuckles* I hear y'all. *Turns around*

They cheered a little when they notice I was talking to them. That made me smile.

After my performance I got changed and I took lourdes to the arcade. I couldn't play with her that much but she still had lots of fun.

(A/N Hint to the Chapter: Watch the video closely)