Part 12

Yn Pov

I got Lo dressed in a navy blue sundress with red polo sighs all over it and her red toms. She's going with Den and Latoya today to get use to them. I put her hair in a bun and put a red bow on it. I then put her on her navy diamond earrings.

Yn-*Smiles and bends down to her* Who is gorgeous? *Holds her hands*

Lo-Me. *Smiles*

Yn-*Laughs* I can't hear you!

Lo-Me!! *Yells*

Yn-*Laughs and hugs her* Yes, you are beautiful.

I always try to reassure Lourdes that she is beautiful no matter what.

Yn-Now lets go meet daddy downstairs.

I took Lourdes hand and we walked downstairs. I didn't see Drew but I saw the house door opened. So I walked out the house and saw Drew putting Lo's car seat in the back of Den & Latoya's BMW. I put Lourdes in and buckled her up.

Yn-Ok. Have fun today. *Kisses her forehead* Bye beautiful!

Lo-Bye mommy! *Smiles*

That's when Drew came around.

Drew- Bye sweetie. *Kisses her cheek*

Lo-Bye daddy. *Kisses his back*

Drew- Alright be safe guys.

Latoya- We will. *smiles*

I waved and yelled bye as they pulled off. Me and Drew walked back into house and sat on the couch.

Yn- So. What do we do now.

Drew- I guess we can hang out together.. Wanna go to Atlantic Station.

Yn- Sure.

I walked upstairs and put on some boyfriend jeans. I then put on a black peplum top and some black red bottoms. I put my hair in a pony tail and I applied make- up with red lipstick and some diamond earrings. After I finished I walked downstairs. Drew looked me up and down.

Drew-*Chuckles* You're wearing heels to Atlantic Station?? Your feet or so gonna be hurting.

Yn- That's where you come in. Now let's go.

We took his dad's Mercedes to Atlantic station. We spent basically our whole day there and around 7 we went for dinner at these diner down the street. I order chili cheese fries and a sprit. Drew ordered wings, fries, with a dr.pepper.

Yn- Thanks for my bear. *smiles*

Drew-No problem.

Yn- I actually like it here..in Atlanta.

Drew- Yea. I guess it's cool. *Sticks his hands in my fries*

Yn- I don't know where your hands been.

Drew- On you. *Smirks*

Yn- Don't even get all cocky. I'm too much to handle.

Drew- Oh really? I hope you can back up all your talking. *Chuckles*

Yn- Aha. I don't have a reason too. *Looks at time* We should get back it 10:30.

Drew- Yea. *Tips and stands up*

Yn- Un Drew. Can you carry me. My feet hurt.

Drew-*Laughs* Told you.

We made it back to the house about 11:20 and I was exhausted!

Yn- Night Drew.

Drew- Night