Part 28

Me and Lourdes made it to Hawaii. It was dark there and most people were sleep. But Lo & I was no where near sleepy since we mostly got all of our sleep in on the jet ride here. My camera crew for my documentary is coming out tomorrow.

When we got to our condo on the beach I told my security they can go to there hotel and to be back around 7:30 A.M.

I took Lo a hot nice bath and I put her Minnie Mouse pjs on. After that I took a nice hot shower and put on my white night gown and pinned my hair up.

A Hawaiian chief I hired for our time here came and cooked Me& Lourdes food. After dinner Lo wanted to go outside. So I took her. We sat on the little blanket swing, as I always called them.

Yn- Lourdes I hope this thing is stable. *Laughs*

We plopped in it and it started swinging from left to right.

I laid down on the little pillow it had and lourdes laid on my chest.
I was looking up at the stairs and Lo was looking out at the beach.
I started rubbing her hair and humming the song I had made for Lo that she has yet to hear. At least she'll know the tune lol.

I soon heard soft snores and I looked down at a sleeping Lo.
I got up and took us inside. Before going off upstairs I told my help goodnight and to please lock up before leaving. One of my maids said,

Maid- Glad to have you here Ms. Yn. *Smiles*

Yn- *Smiles* Glad to be here.

I walked upstairs to me and Lo's room and I tucked her and myself in. The whole night she was cuddle to my chest. But who's complaining? Lol.