Part 44

Yn POV
Me and lourdes has been on this flight for way to long like what's going on!? I decided to ask the pilot.

I walked in the pilot room.

Yn- Hello sir, I'm just wondering when we are going to land in L.A.?

Pilot- Hi Ms. Yn, and L.A? We aren't going to L.A..

Yn- We're not?

I'm beyond confused.

Pilot- Yea I thought you knew... We're going to Miami.

Yn- Miami! What?

Pilot- Yea. Mr. Hakeema called in today and said to relocate you to Miami.

Damn it! This is why I didn't wanna use drew jet!!

Yn- Well can we turn around?

Pilot- Ms. Yn it's 11 something at night. Plus the jet needs to get refilled.

Yn- Ok... Thank you.

I'm gonna kill Drew!

Lo- Mommy I'm hungry.

Yn- We're almost in Miami honey.

Lo- Miami!?

Yn- Yes Miami.

Lo- We're going to see daddy? *Gets happy*

Yn- I guess so. *Sighs*

Lo- Yay! *Jumps around*

I heard lourdes tummy growl. Oh yea I forgot I have gummies in my purse.

Yn- Lo here baby.

Lo- Yay candy. *Smiles and takes the candy* Thank you mommy.

We were on the jet for at least another hour and now I was hungry. After awhile we landed. Thank God. Lourdes was still up. I guess here tummy growling was keeping her awoke.

We got off the jet and got in a waiting car taking us to who knows where.

We pulled up at a hotel and we got out. I walked in holding Lo and my bodyguards got our bags out along with the help of the porters.

We got up to the 6th floor and walked to a room. The bodyguard nodded at the two bodyguards standing by the door of the last room.

My bodyguard knocked and within a minute drew answered the door. He looked like he just got out of the shower because he was wearing sweats with no shirt and he was still dripping.

Lo- Daddy!

She jumped out my arms and into drew's.

Drew- Hey my little baby.

Drew let me in and nodded at my bodyguard and closed the door. I have lourdes a toy to keep her quit while me and drew went outside to the balcony. Drew closed the screen door slightly. I guess he knew I was fine to snap.

Yn- Your a basterd do you know that.