Part 77

Yn Pov
So it's my second and last day in L.A. and we are spending family quality time. We were taking a walk through Drew's neighborhood. Lourdes was ahead of us riding on her scooter. Me and Drew were holding hands and talking.

Drew- I'm going to miss you when you leave.

Yn- Same..

I laid my head on drew's shoulder.

Yn- It's hard... Being away from y'all. I know on Christmas Eve I'm coming back to New York because I have a show to do for love TV. But then I have to fly BACK to Paris..for interviews..

Drew- So basically you don't know if you'll be home for Christmas?....

I looked down.

Yn- Yea.... And I don't want to think about that...

Drew- On another subject have you been sick lately?

Yn- No.....

I looked up at Drew.

Yn- I'm sorry.....

Drew- It's ok.

Yn- Should we just give up?

Drew- As much as I don't want to.. But yea. It's no use. At least we have a beautiful daughter.

I looked up at Lourdes skating on her scooter.

Yn- As crazy as I might sound...but how about...I give you a free pass.

Drew- A free pass for what?

Yn- To go out and get another girl pregnant.

Drew- Are you crazy?

Yn- Maybe a little. As much as I wouldn't like it I just want you- GCO

Drew turned me around and gave me a kiss. A long kiss. When we pulled away I looked him in his eyes.

Yn-*Whispers* To be happy....

Drew- I'm happy with you and lourdes. We don't have to have another child to be a family.

Drew grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

Yn- So your not mad?

Drew- Of course I'm not mad.

I looked up and saw lourdes scooter roll into the road. She went to get it and we stopped to wait for her. I bent down and took out my phone to snap a picture.

Yn- Lourdeeeeees. Say cheese.

She looked back at me and giggled. Drew went and got her scooter and she ran to get it.

Yn- Lo let me ride your scooter.

Lourdes rolled her scooter to me and I got on. Drew picked up lourdes and they started walking while I rolled beside them. Lo giggled at my struggle.

Yn- Oh shit. *Laughs* It's so hard to skate in heels.

I was talking to my cameras.

I gave it another attempt but I tripped over a rock.

Yn- Let me stop before I break some. *Giggles* Here you go LoLo.

Lourdes got down off of Drew and got back on her scooter.

Yn- Yea! Somebody's a pro. *Claps*

Lourdes looked back at me and giggled.

Yn- Drew pick me up.

Drew swept me off my feet. I giggled.

Drew- This is how it's going to be at our wedding.

Yn- That's along way from now. *Chuckles*

I kissed Drew on his chin.

Yn- I love you.

Drew- I love you too.