Part 58

Drew Pov
So while in Atlanta I ran in to one of my long time friends Karrueche and man, was she bad. I haven't seen karrueche in over 5 years so you know we had to catch up so I took her out to dinner. My mom and dad wanted to come so I allowed.

Now, karrueche wasn't one of those friends you just make at a park or something. She was that girl next door. We hung out EVERYDAY! We spent Christmas together, we slept at each others houses. Just every minute of the day I was with karrueche or she was with me. Her parents are my parents and my parents are her parents. That type of relationship.

That was until I move to L.A. to start my career and she wanted to go to college. Honestly I think my mom likes karrueche way better then Yn EDUCATIONAL WISE. She wants me to be with a nice college girl. Yn didn't even finish 9th grade (Karrueche only went to college for 2 years anyway). But she does have a gentle heart and she's making a name for herself and that's what my mom like most.

At dinner karrueche kept eye balling me. I ain't gone lie I was too. When dinner ended my parents and karrueche parents went home. Me and karrueche decided to walk in our favorite park. The park Yn gave me her V- Card at.

Karrueche- So..Mister producer now huh? *Laughs*

Drew- *Chuckles* What you been up to?

Karrueche- Nothing much. Every since I dropped out of college I've moved back to the A....my parents are disappointed in me. But I'm trying. *Laughs*

Drew- I understand.

Karrueche- I'm thinking about moving to L.A.... I just have no place to go.

Drew- You could crash at my place for awhile. I have nobody there except my little girl that comes over.

Karrueche- Little girl? You have a daughter.

Drew- Yea.. She fine to be 4 this month...Her name is lourdes.

Karrueche- Is the mom around?

Drew- Yea. Yn.

Karrueche- Oh that tramp from school that got knocked up at 14? *Laughs*

I don't know why karrueche calling her a tramp bothered me so much.

Karrueche- *Laughs* She didn't even know who the baby daddy was.

I stopped walking.

Drew- I was the baby daddy.

Karrueche went pale.

Karrueche- I'm sorry Drew. I didn't know. I'm sorry...

I started back walking.

Karrueche- I heard she's making the name for herself now.

Drew- Yea. I helped her. She has stores around the world and she sings. She's on tour now.

Karrueche- So y'all together?

Drew- Nah. Complicated.

I saw Karrueche smirk.

Karrueche- When can I meet baby mama.

Drew- You can meet "YN" um tomorrow I guess. I'll fly you out to um D.C. tomorrow night for her concert there.

Karrueche- Sounds like a plan. *Smiles*

Drew- *Smiles* We should go.

Karrueche- Ok.

Karrueche kept getting closer to me every step she took. Soon enough we were shoulder to shoulder and she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. She's brave.