Part 5

Yn Pov

Me and Lo were sitting in the car waiting for Drew then he pulled up beside us so I got out and got her out too.

Lo-*Runs to drew* Daddy! *hugs his legs*

Drew-*Picks her up* Hey daddy's little princess.

Lo-*Giggles*

Drew- Why isn't your hair in pony tails?

Lo- Because those are for babies.

Drew- So is Chucky Cheese.

Lo-Then why are you here?? *Laughs*

Drew-Too shay. *Chuckles*

I was just waiting by my car for them to stop talking and stuff. When they did Drew put Lourdes down and walked towards me.

Drew- Hey. *Kisses my forehead*

When he did that it took both of us by surprise.

Yn- *smiles* Hi.

Drew- Should we. *Points to door*

Yn- We should. *smiles and starts walking in with Lo*

When we got to the cashier and things I ordered 4 different pizzas and wings and our drinks. Lourdes got a lot of tokens so she can play everything and have a good time. I was gonna pay but Drew said he would.

Drew- Wanna sit here? *Points to a booth in the far back left corner*

Yn- Yea sure.

Lo- Can I go play?

Yn- Of course. *Rubs her hair* Don't drop your tokens and don't let anybody take your tickets and be careful.

Lo- I will.

Yn- Ok. I'll call you when the food gets here.

Lo-Ok! *runs off*

It was just me and Drew at the table and he kept getting text messages and every time he would smile at them. I was getting a feeling that was very uncomfortable. Like I wanted to scream, yell, and cry? But I kept my poker face on.

Drew-*Puts phone down and looks around* Call me crazy but isn't this were we had our first date? *Laughs and Shakes head* Two 12 year olds at Chucky cheese. And we sat in the same booth. This is so crazy.

Yn-*Looking down* I noticed this a long time ago....

Drew- What you mean?

Yn- I mean. NeverMind.

Drew-No say how you feel.

Yn- The last 10 mins you've been on your phone texting and smiling at all your little "Love" message!

Drew- I'm sorry. I didn't think it bothered you.

Yn- Oh wow "You didn't think it bothered me..." ...I guess you didn't think getting a girl pregnant didn't bother me either? *Looks out window*

Drew- Ok let's not being Leah in this.

Yn- Oh boy Leah been in the center of this "circle" since the Bahamas.

Drew- She has not.

Yn- *Yells* She has Drew! I wanted to go to the Bahamas and Haiti for "family" time because Lo feels like she don't have one! But you meet some trap that you know nothing about and get her knocked the fuck up! I've been here since day one! *Cries* I've been here through all your sh*t! I never left your side even when I wanted to...when I needed too! Now my child *Breath in and out* is finna have a half blooded sibling....*Sobs* Do you think this is the life I wanted!?

Drew-*Looking out the window*

Yn- Drew look at me.

Drew was getting Teary eyed and he STILL wouldn't look at me!

Yn-ANDREW LOOK AT ME NOW! *Pulls his chin towards me* Look me in my eyes and tell me you've moved on.....So my heart can have closer. *Crying slightly*

Drew-*Looks me in the eyes* I've moved on...*Looks down*

I just nodded and let go of his chin. Now that I know he has moved on and he won't run back to me, I can finally move on. There's no way to go but forward.

Yn-*Wipes eye*

Waitress- Here is your order.

Yn-*sniffs* Thank You.

Waitress-*Leaves*

Yn- Wipe your eyes here comes Lo.

Drew-*Wipes his eyes alil*

Lo- I have so many tickets daddy!

Drew- Yay. *High fives*

Lo- You can help me pick out a prize later mommy.

Yn- Of course. *Fake smiles*

I have to keep my poker face on for Lourdes's sake.