Part 27

Yn Pov
I got out of the hospital a couple of days ago. The paparazzi has been all in my grill since the accident. But I'm not worried about them now. All worried about is getting me and Lo to Hawaii safe and sound without anyone finding out where we are hiding for a couple of days. My mom is the only person that knows where I'm going...for emergency reasons only.

Yn- You ready? *Looks at lo*

Lo-*Nodes*

Me and Lo packed last night. Our jet is set to leave around 5 P.M. It's 4 now.

Our limo pulled up to my house and the guard put our bags in the back trunk. Of course when we walked outside paparazzi's were there.

I put Lo in the limo and got in. She had on a sun dress and so did I. My hair was curled.

Lo- Mommy where are we going?

Yn- Hawaii sweetie.

Lo-*Smiles* Is daddy coming this time?

The limo pulled off and we were on our way.

Yn- No baby.. Nobody knows we are leaving.

Lourdes sat in my lap the whole ride.

Yn- That means it's our little secret. *Smiles*

Lo- Ok. *Giggles*

We made it to the airport and the limo drove to the back were the jet was waiting. We boarded and waited patiently for the jet to take off. I bucked Lo in the seat in front of me and I sat in front of her.

Lo- Mommy can you play this board game with me?

Yn- Of course I will.

Me and Lo cleared the table and started playing the game. After awhile the flight attendant for my jet came and informed us we were taking off.

Yn- Ok thank you. *Smiles*

She left and we returned to our game. After awhile we got bored with that and she came and sat in my lap again.

The security guard that was going to be with me in Hawaii sat in a little corner.

Lo- Mommy do you have fears?

Yn- Of course I do baby. *Kisses her cheeks*

Lo- What's yours? *Playing with my fingers*

Yn- I'm afraid of heights. Do you have any?

Lo-*Nodes*

Yn- What is it?

Lo- That you will never be happy..As much as I want you to be I know you hurt. It's my fault. *Looks out window*

I hate that lourdes feel this way. She shouldn't be worried about my problems.

Yn-*Rubs her tummy* It's not your fault baby. You make me happy. *Smiles*

Lo-*Smiles* You make me happy.

I kissed the back of her head and just sat in pure quietness until I notice lourdes was falling asleep so I rocked her.

I can't wait until we land in Hawaii. I'm ready to have quality time with my Mini Me.