Part 50

YN Pov
My tour started yesterday. I'm touring for 1Year. 10 months in the U.S.A and 2 months across seas in the United Kingdom. Of course lourdes isn't going to be with my for the whole year. At some point she's going to have to go back to L.A. with my mom.

But anyway, our first stop on the tour was Houston, Texas. One of my most favorites place on earth!

As I was walking from backstage I was practicing my vocals. Lourdes was right by my side trying to keep up because I was walking so fast.

Vocal Coach- La La La La La La Laaaaa.

Yn- La La La La La La Laaaaa.

Vocal Coach- When you hit that stage just let your voice flow. Don't be too tease or nervous. It messes you up. Ok?

I nodded.

My fashion designer had me in some black leather shorts with a red and black stripe button down shirt that had black diamonds on them. I had on some black high heel boots that came up to my ankles with black glittery socks that stopped at my knees. I also had on a black glittery hat with cat ears on them. I also had a black and red plaid button down shirt with "Flawless" printed on the back tied around my waist.My hair was in loose curls and I had on natural makeup with red lipstick.

The song I was performing tonight was my hit "Flawless".

When I made it to the stage I started to get nervous. My crew told me to calm down and just kill it.

I bent down to Lo.

Lo- I love you mommy. Don't worry your going to do great. *Kisses my cheek*

That made me calm.

Yn- I love you too baby. *Kisses her cheek and rubs her hair*

It was time for me to go on. I heard the crowd cheering and screaming my name. The lights went low and my flawless beat started playing. I saw the camera lights on ready to record. My dancers took there place on stage. I was in middle of all of them. That's when the lights slowly came up and the cheering came also. That's when I started.

Houston was giving me a wonderful vibe. People like them make my job much much easier. And I couldn't ask for nothing more then my fans.

By now I was dripping sweat. I grabbed my towel and patted my forehead.

Yn- Thank Yall for rocking with me tonight. I love you all. Goodnight houston!!

(A/N more updates coming! 👏✊And I know it's short but I have a busy life)