Part 11

Yn Pov

That Friday night me made it to Atlanta. I remember coming here when I was little. I loved going to Dean's the diner my dad and I use to go to.We arrived at drew's parents house at 11:30 that night. They were already asleep so we just settled in. Me and Lourdes had the guest room and drew had his old room. Lo was sleep when we arrived. I was kinda scared to touch her afraid that she'll wake up and cry. I didn't want to cause racket. My camera crew decided that they'll get a hotel and come early in the morning to start the recording. Lourdes has become friends with everyone that's apart of the crew. Lol she calls them our family too.

Drew-*Walks in* You're ok?

Yn-*Sitting on the bed* Yea,yea I'm fine. Just finna wash my face and brush my teeth then go to bed.

Drew-Ightt, call me if you need anything.

Yn-Ok.

Drew-*Leaves*

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth and tweeted to my fans that I was in ATL I decided to lay it down.

*****Next Morning******

When I awoke I found a sleeping LO next to me.

Yn-*Turns her way and smiles* Goodmorning beautiful. *rubs her hair*

Lo-*Smiles and puts her thumb in her mouth* Goodmorning mommy.

Yn- Are you ready to met grandma?

Lo- Grandma is in California.

Yn-*Shakes head* I know but you have to grandmas?

Lo- *Plays with your heart neckless* Two? Why.

Yn- God wanted to please you with a lot of love.

Lo- A lot, a lot, a lot of love?

Yn- A Lot of love. *smiles*

Lo- How about you mommy. Do you have a lot of love too?

Yn- Yes, I have a lot of love out there somewhere. It's such much love that I don't even know all of it. *chuckles*

Lo- I love you mommy.

Yn- I love you too. *Kisses her nose* Now, *Picks her up* lets wash your face and brush you teeth so we can get downstairs and meet nanna.

Lourdes had on her Dora pjs and her hair was in a messy bun with her little diamond earrings. I just let her kept that on because I know she was gonna get dirty while eating breakfast. I had on some "PINK" white sweatpants with "PINK" printed in glittery gold and a white tank top with some rainbow socks. My hair was in a high pony tail and I had on my diamond earrings.

As I was walking Lourdes downstairs she whispered to me.

Lo-*Whispers* I'm scared mommy.

Yn-*Chuckles* There's nothing to be scared about.

Although I was TERRIFIED! I didn't wanna show it because then it'll worry Lourdes much more. When we finally made it to the bottom of the stairs I turned and walked down a little hallway and then we appeared in the kitchen. Lourdes put her head in the crease of my neck out of shyness. Drew, his dad, & his mom were all surrounding each other talking at the bar until they saw me come in. His dad smiled and his mom gasp. I gave them a quick smile and a "Goodmorning"

Yn-*Smiles* Hi, Goodmorning.

Everyone-Goodmorning.

Drew's dad- I'm Den. *Holds out hand and smiles*

Yn- I'm (Your name).*Shakes it*

Drew's Mom- I'm Latoya. *Hugs you*

Yn- Nice to meet yall. *Hugs back*

Latoya- And who this cutie.

Lourdes kept her head down. That's when Drew came and took her from me. He sat down with her at one of the bar chairs and tried to get her to talk.

Drew-*Sits her on the counter* Come on talk Lo.

Lo-*Shakes her head*

Drew- I'll make you a milkshake.

Lo- I'm Lourdes. *whispers*

Den&Latoya-*Smiles*

Latoya- Hi Lourdes. *Rubs her back* Can I hold you.

I was surprise when she reached for Latoya.

Latoya- Hi. I'm grandma. And that's granddad. *Smiles* he's a mean old man. *Looks at den*

Den-*Chuckles*

Lourdes giggled at that joke. I guess we're fitting in just well.

Yn-*smiles*