Part 57

Yn Pov
My show last night was a success! I feel like everybody had a good time. Today I was still in New York. One of the schools there was doing a "Let's Move" activity. They called me up and ask can I fly in to be apart of it. I told them I was already in the city and that of course I would.

It was set to start at 1:30 P.m. and its 1:00 and I'm still at the doctors office with lourdes. She's not coming to the school because like I thought, she is sick. One of my bodyguards will take her back to the hotel.

Lo- Mommy...

Yn- Yes baby?

Lo- I really want to come to the school with you.

Yn- *Rubs her hair* I know sweetie pie but your sick Lolo and you need lots of rest.

I felt her forehead.

Yn- See, your running a fever and your eyes are blood shot red.

Lo- *Cries*

Yn- Lourdes..

She fell back on the little bed in the doctors office. She's throwing one of her fits.

The doctor came back in and gave me lo's medicine. It was liquid.

Doc- Give her two doses twice a day.

Yn- Thank You sir.

Doc- You're going to feel all better soon. *Rubs lourdes back*

Lourdes was still crying.

Doc- How about this.

He pulled out to cherry lollipop shaped as an elephant. Lourdes hushed up quick and took them.

Yn-*Picks her up* What do you tell the nice man.

Lo- Thank You.

Doc- Your welcome. *Smiles* Yall are set to go. You can check out at the front desk.

Yn- Ok.

Me and lourdes checked out at the front desk. As I was walking out I checked my time 1:25 P.m.! I'm going to be late!

I had two cars waiting for us. One was taking lourdes to the hotel and the other was taking me to the middle school.

Yn-*Buckles Lo in car* Mommy gots to go now bugaboo.

She frowned about to cry again. Lord why must I had to spoil lourdes. She's so attached to me.

Yn- Here sweet pie. *Takes wrapper off lollipop*

I gave lourdes her sucker and kissed her goodbye.

Yn- See you in a little.

I walked to my waiting car and got in with my bodyguard. 1:27 p.m. . Yup I'm going to be late. I guess the driver knew I had to be somewhere because he cut on the emergency lights and we were off.

I made it to the school at 1:33 P.m. Not too bad. They were already playing my song when I ran in. The kids started gasping when they saw me. I just laughed and smiled and joined in on the dancing. The girl next to me was getting it so I have her shoulder a light touch and smiled at her. One reporter asked me a question but I didn't quite catch it.

I was actually having a good time. I most know for my dancing anyways so I didn't really get tired. The energy in the room picked up when I ran in. I think this was a great surprise. Me making a lot of kids day.

When the song was over a posed for the camera with some girls and we high five each other after. I made a small speech, took some pictures, gave out hugs, and answered question. Then came the time where I had to go. They were sad to see me leave. I told them I'll be back one day.

1 Girl- Next time can you bring lourdes? *Smiles*

Yn- *Laughs* I will.

Another Girl- Where is she? *Smiles*

Yn- She's sick.

Another Girl- Aww.

Yn- Yeaa. *Smiles*

Principal- Alright guys Yn needs to go. I know she has a lot on her schedule so thank her for coming.

Them- Thank You Yn!!

I blowed them kisses and waved goodbye as I walked out with the principle. When we got in the hall she gave me a goodie bag for lourdes.

Yn- Thank you so much. She'll love this. She really wanted to come.

Principal- No problem and thank you for coming.

We hugged and I waved goodbye as I left. I got in the car when my phone started to ring. It was my hotel number.

****Phone Convo*****
Yn- Hello?

Lo- Hey mommy.

Yn-*Chuckles* Hi LoLo.

Lo- Can you bring back food?

Yn- I was thinking we'll go grab something later? How about that.

Lo- That's fine too.

Yn- I do have you a goodie bag.

Lo- With candy!? *Happy*

Yn- *Laughs* Yes. I'll be there in a few.

Lo- Ok. Bye mommy.

Yn- Bye sweetie. Love you.

Lo- Love you too.

****End Of Phone Convo****

I guess my bodyguard gave her my phone number because she doesn't know it by heart. Only a few numbers.

I notice that we were stuck in traffic. Ugh always some in NYC.