Part 92

Yn Pov
So we are back in L.A. and tonight I'm performing at the VMA's. Lo and Drew are coming along to see me. Right now I just pulled up to the building that it's being held at. I'm getting ready for rehearsal.

I walked backstage to my dressing room where everyone was gathered up in. As I walked in I took off my shades.

Yn- Hey yall.

Them- Hey.

Manager- Here's some orange juice.

I sat down in my chair.

Yn- Thank You so much. *Sighs* I didn't have time to stop because of the fact that I was running late and lourdes refused to get up and take a bath.

Manager- *Laughs* Did you get her up?

Yn- *Chuckles* Of course not. *Sips OJ* She's in bed with Drew.

Manager- Are they coming tonight?

Yn- Of course. *Smiles*

Manager- Are you going to tell the world?

Yn- *Sighs*....Yea. *Chuckles*

Manager- What does Drew think?

Yn- He doesn't know....

Manager- What!? How doesn't he know.

Yn- I haven't told him.

Manager- Because?

Yn- I'm afraid of what he will think.

Manager- Why?

Yn- I honestly don't want no one to know... What if it happens again.

I started tearing up.

Manager- Don't think like that.. Be positive.

She rubbed my back.

Yn- I don't know if I can handle going through it again...especially in the media eye.

Manager- Do everything in your power to prevent it from happening again...You'll be fine Yn. Trust me.

Yn- *Sniffs* Can I get a minute please.

Manager- Ok. Come on guys.

Everybody got up and left my dressing room. I sat my orange juice on the counter and leaned on it. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. Out of nowhere I ran to the bathroom and threw up..again. I flushed it down the toilet and walked out the restroom. That's when my manager peeped in.

Manager- You ready?

Yn- Yea. *Nodes*

I grabbed my OJ and walked down the hall to the stage. We set up and went through the whole performance. When we finished I went to the restroom and threw up again. I rinsed my mouth out with some water and walked back to the stage.

Manager- You ok? Can you handle it tonight?

Yn- I'm fine and I'll try. *Smiles*

I grabbed my OJ and walked back to the dressing room with my fuzzy slippers on.

Later that night I started getting ready for the performance. I'm performing "Love On Top". This performance is the last shoot for my documentary.

Yn- Make sure you cover it up real good.

I was talking to my fashion dresser.

Fashion Dresser- I got you girl.

She buttoned up the last button on my jacket right when Lo and Drew walked in.

Lo- Mommy! *Jumps in my arms*

Yn- Baby!

I kissed her all over her face. She whispered in my ear.

Lo-*Whispers* Are you feeling ok?

I nodded my head and she gave me a thumbs up. She got down and walked to my background dancers.

Yn- Hey babe.

I gave drew a kiss.

Drew- Wussup.

He kissed me back.

Drew- You nervous?

Yn- *Laughs* Aren't I always?

Drew- Don't be you got this.

He gave me a hug. We were swaying back and forth until my manager told me it was time. I gave him and Lo one last kiss and walked out the room to the stage. We got settled on the stage in our spots and the show started.

During the end of my song I dropped the mic and unbutton my jacket. Drew's mouth dropped while lourdes was clapping along with the crowd. I got a standing ovation. I rubbed my slightly big baby bump before picking up my mic and making my way offstage.