Part 22

Yn Pov
Boy am I glad to be back in L.A.! Time to get back to work. We arrived at 8 o'clock p.m. And lo has made it clear she will be staying with Drew tonight.

Yn- Lourdes come on babe! *Yells from upstairs* Lets pack your bag so you and daddy can leave.

Drew was taking her over there. He was downstairs talking to my mom. Me and lo packed her bags and I gave her a quick bath. I walked downstairs and gave Drew her bag. She ran to the car and got in waiting for me to buckle her.

Yn- I'll pick her up around noon.

Drew- I was thinking that will have a daddy , daughter day.

Yn- Well that's even better.

Drew- Ok.

Drew seemed like he had a lot on his mind so I asked.

Yn- Are you ok?

Drew- Yea.yea I'm fine... Um do you have some to tell me Yn?

Yn- Ummm not that I know of.

Drew- Ok. *Puts lo bag in the car*

Yn- Are you sure your ok?

Drew- I'm fine Yn. *Gets in car* I'll bring her back later own tomorrow.

Drew rolled up his window and drove off. Now that was weird. I know some on his mine and I'm going to figure it out. Maybe it's just stress from the leah problem but why is he questioning me about it. Ugh I don't know. And I don't feel like thinking.I walked back in the house and sat on the couch.

Yn- Mom! *Yells upstairs*

Monica- Yes sweetie? *Yells downstairs*

Yn- Want some Chinese food? *Yells upstairs*

Monica- That'll be great! Don't forget the cookies. *Yells downstairs*

I got up and put on my ugg boots. In the car I got a text ❤️Aug 🔐 I smiled at his contact name.

*****Text Convo******

❤️Aug🔐- I just wanted to tell ya goodnight and I hope ya have sweet dreams. ❤️

Me- Goodnight to you to. ❤️ Same here! Kiss the girls for me 😘. .....And a extra one for you😘!

❤️Aug🔐- 😘. Night beautiful.

Me- Lol night handsome. 😌❤️.

*******End of Convo*****

I got me and my moms Chinese food and drove back home. When I got there I was just smiling so hard.

Monica- Look a there. *Looks over her glasses* Somebodies blushing. *Smiles* Who is he.

I tried to answer her but I was speechless! I just shook my head and looked down blushing harder.