Part 65

Yn POV
We are in Orlando now and since I've been so down lately about lourdes leaving my crew has been trying to get me out. So today on our free day that made a plan to take me to an amusement park.

I got dressed in some black shorts, a white tank top, and a black jacket. I had on black boots and my hair was flat iron. I did my makeup and I grabbed my shades. When I walked out my room everybody was there waiting.

Yn- Good afternoon yall...

Manager- Hey. You ready?

Yn- Basically.......Let me call lourdes first.

I pulled out my phone and some snatched it away from me.

Manager- Were trying to get you mind off LoLo.

Yn- She's my kid.

Manager- We know Yn.. Come on. Enjoy today.

Everybody pull and pushed me all the way to the lobby and out the doors. We got in a waiting limo and went to what I think was Disney World.

Yn- Lourdes would love this....

We pulled up and got out. We got through the gates and some people waved and screamed my name.

I wasn't in the mood so I just did a slight wave.

Manager- What do you want to ride first?

Yn- *Shrugs*

Kacy- I know. Roller coaster.

Yn- You must be crazy?

Kacy- Come on Yn. *Laughs* It'll be fun!

She grabbed my hand and we,well SHE,ran off to the roller coaster. She found a big scary one and we got on. It took me like 5 mins to step on that thing. I'm afraid of heights! The people buckled us in. The man buckled me in fast and went over to the next people.

Yn- Um sir, excuse me.

He turned back around.

Yn- Can you extra check this please?

He nodded and extra checked it. He went down again.

Yn- Sir, excuse me sir!

He turned around again.

Yn- What is this flapping around?

Him- The seat belt strap..

Yn- Oh. Ok. Alright.. Thank you.

He went down again and I guess Kacy knew that I was fine to call him back so she covered my mouth.

Kacy- You'll be fine. Trust me. I rode this ride plenty of times.

Yn- Ok.

I saw my documentary crew shooting. So I said a few words for the cameras.

Yn- 1 thing you need to know about me. I'm afraid of heights!!..If I don't make it home tonight tell my daughter that I love her. *Sings*

August is going to flip when he see this part. I started meditating out of fear. My manager took a picture of us on the roller coaster. I think I had a SuperFan sitting by me because when I spoke to her she froze. The ride started to move. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

Yn- Kacy....

Kacy- Yea?

Yn- I'm going to kill you!

We got to the top and stopped for a few minutes. I looked from left to right.

Yn- Oh. That wasn't that bad.

All of a sudden we went down. FAST!

Yn- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Screams* Kacy I swear I'm killing you!!!!

In the middle of the ride it began to ease and I started to enjoy it. I actually got everybody on the ride to hold up their arms and do "To The Left To The Left" with me. It was cool.

The ride ended and we went to other kinds of rides. I stopped for cotton candy and that instantly reminded me of Lolo.

Around 11 p.m. we went back to the hotel. I changed in some pjs and got on my Mac. I texted drew and told him that I was fine to facetime him. I called him on facetime and he answered with lourdes sitting in his lap. She was eating diced oranges and I guess watching cartoons.

Yn- Hello, Hello, Helloooo.

Lourdes eyes instantly landed on the screen.

Lo- Mommy!!!

I waved at her.

Yn- Hey pumpkin. What you doing.

Lo- Me and daddy are watching Auther. What you doing.

Yn- I just got back to the hotel.

Lo- Where are you now?

Yn- Orlando, Florida.

Lo- Well you be back to L. A. for my birthday.

Yn- I'll try.

I knew I was going to be back in time for lourdes birthday I just wanted it to be a surprise.

Lo- Ok.

Lourdes crawled off drew and onto the floor.

Yn- Hey poppa D.

Drew-*Chuckles* Ok. I know I said I'm getting old but you just made me sound extra old.

Yn-*Laughs* I'm sorry.

Drew- It's cool. So what's been up.

Yn- Work. All that extra stuff.... I miss yall.

Drew- We miss you too.

Yn- Have you talk to my mom?

Drew- Yea today when I picked lourdes up from there.

Yn- Oh ok. *Yawns* I better go. I have rehearsal tomorrow.

Drew- Ightt. Lourdes tell momma bye.

Yn- Bye Lolo. *Waves*

Lo- Bye mommy. *Waves back*

Yn- Alright. Love you.

Drew- Love You Too.

I blew drew a kiss threw the screen and shut down my laptop.

I crawled into bed and fell into a deep slumber.