Part 37

Yn Pov
Today I'm taking Lo to see volcanoes. I put her on a pink tutu (That's what she wanted to wear) and a yellow tank top with yellow converse. Her hair was in a bun. I just had on a white jumpsuit and my hair was curled. I had on tiny gold cross earrings with some gold Michael Kors sandals.

Yn- Come on lourdes the golf cart is waiting.

I grabbed lourdes hand and my purse. We walked to the golf cart. A person was driving us to the boat we had to get on. One bodyguard was in the front and one was in the back with me. Lo was on my lap. I pulled my shades down because it was so sunny.

As we were driving into town there was paparazzi and some fans waving and screaming.

Yn- Look Lo, wave at them. *Smiles and waves*

Lourdes smiled and waved too.

Coming into this lifestyle I was kind of worried about lourdes growing up in the media eye but she's taking well actually. I know she gets tired of the screaming and camera flashes. But I remind her that they're our family also.

We arrived to the boat that was touring the volcanoes. One of my bodyguards carried lourdes on and one help me on board.

When some people on board saw us they freaked. I just waved and. continued walking up to the top deck where there was a tourist waiting for us. I asked for a private tour because I knew I would have camera all in my grill if I toured with the others downstairs.

At the top there was rails but I still was scared lourdes would get too close and fall off so I told my bodyguards to keep a eye on her.

When we started to move some paparazzi were at shore snapping pictures. I threw up the peace sign and smiled. Lourdes was too business look at the water and talking to my bodyguards.

Lo- Look mommy!

I went and stood by her at the railing and grabbed her hand.

Lo- Look at the little Dolphins.

Yn- You like them? *Smiles and rubs her hair*

Lo nodded and smiled.

Yn- When we get back to shore I'll get you a stuff animal. Ok?

Lo smiled up at me and nodded.

I took videos of the oceans and the Dolphins that were swimming by the boat.

When we got to the volcano sights I too picture of them and processed what the tourist person was saying. Lo was listening too.

Lo- Is it going to explode mommy?

Yn-*Laughs* No honey. One day it will.

I wrapped my arm around Lo's upper back and brought her closer to me. She hugged my leg.

Lo- I wanted to see them explode.

Yn- I'll show you videos ok?

Lo nodded.

The boat made its way back to shore. When we got there I picked up lourdes. The tourist person at the bottom deck was holding people back until we got off.

We walked downstairs one bodyguard in front of me and one behind me. When we got down there I waved at some of my fans and blew them kisses. They were taking pictures of us.

My bodyguard helped me off the boat and we got on the golf cart that was waiting for us. I told the person that was driving that I wanted to stop at the gift store.

When we got to the gift shop me and lourdes got off. I told my bodyguards they could wait on the golf cart. We walked in and we found the dolphins stuff animals. I got lourdes a pink one and we paid for it.

When was walking outside I saw this surf board stand. I sat lourdes on my seat in the golf cart and asked one of my bodyguards to take a picture of me on it. I took my shoes off and the other guard helped me on it. He snapped the picture and I got off and put my shoes back on. I picked Lo up and sat her on my lap. She was playing with her dolphin.

Yn- What else do you wanna do? *Looks down at her*

Lo- I'm hungry.

Yn- Ok.

We ended up eating sushi. Lourdes loves sushi and all. After our lunch I asked lourdes what else she wanted to do.

She said she was tired so we went back to the house. When we got there I tucked her in bed with her dolphin.

Yn- Have a nice nap. *Kisses her forehead*

Before I left out lourdes stopped me.

Lo- Mommy can you lay her with me? Until I fall asleep.

I nodded my head and cuddled up with her. She feel asleep within 30 mins. What I didn't know is that I was going to fall asleep right with her.