Part 73

Drew's Pov
So Lourdes and I just arrived back in L.A. She was happy to come back this time. Why? I don't know but it was 3 in the A.M. And I was still up. Mostly because I'm looking for Yn's birthday and Christmas present. She was born on Christmas Day. Lo was suppose to be helping me but she left me hanging. She was on my chest sleep.

First I found Yn's Birthday present which was this car she has always been wanting. I think she'll love it. Next I started look for her Christmas Present. There was so many to chose from but I wanted to give her the best. I smiled when I found the one.

I shut down my laptop and carried Lo to her room. I laid her in bed and turned on her night light. I walked to my room and caught a few Z's.

*************
Lo- Daddy. *Shakes me* Wake up.

I opened my eyes and lourdes was standing there holding a stuff animal.

Lo- Get up daddy. I'm hungry and I need breakfast.

She fell across my stomach.

Drew- Your that hungry? *Chuckles*

She nodded.

Drew- Alright.

Lourdes crawled beside me on the bed. I got up and went to do my hygienes. When I finish I grabbed lourdes hand and we walked downstairs and started on breakfast. After we finished cooking we ate.

Drew- After breakfast we have to go shopping for mommy.

Lo- Why?

Drew- For her birthday present and Christmas present.

Lo- What you getting mommy for her birthday.

Drew- A car.

Lo- And Christmas?

Drew- It's a secret. *Whispers*

Lo- Please tell me daddy.

Drew- Promise not to tell mommy?

Lo- Pinkie promise.

Me and Lourdes locked pinkies. I whispered what I was getting her in her ear and she gasp and smiled.

Drew- Remember, our secret.

She did the lips lock motion. I cleaned up our mess and got lourdes ready. After that I got myself ready.

Drew- You ready little one?

Lo- Yes big one.

I chuckled and went in one of my rooms to get my bag full of cash. We walked to my car and I put the bag in the trunk and I buckled lourdes in. We drove to the Mercedes Dealership first. I put money down on the car she wants and we left. They're going to send it to my house. Anyways, we made our way to the next place I was getting her next present from. I unbuckled lourdes and picked her up and carried her into the building.

Women- Hello. How my I help you.

Drew- I'm here to look at your jewelry. I saw something I liked last night online.

Women- How did it look.

I describe it to her.

Women-*Smiles* I know exactly what your talking about.

She walked over to the glass case and pulled it out.

Women- It's limited edition. Only one of these in the world.

Lo- Woah daddy. It's so pretty.

Drew- I know honey. *smiles* I'll take it.