Part 43

Yn Pov
Today was the day me and lourdes was heading home. I shook her gently.

Yn- Lo baby. Time to wake up.

She snuggled up on my chest.

Yn- Aw, momma's baby don't wanna wake up. *Plays with her morning curls*

I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder. I carried her to the bathroom and ran some water in the sink. I sat her on the counter and got a clean towel.

She was starting to wake up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Yn- Morning lil mama. *Smiles at her*

She just looked at the floor probably trying to process what was happening around her.

I wet the towel and squeezed it out. I grabbed Lourdes's chin and held her face up so I can wash it. She kept wiggling.

Yn- Lourdes be still.. I'm almost finished.

She kept moving my hand. We go throw this EVER morning.

I finally finished cleaning her face. I got her Minnie Mouse toothbrush and wet it. I then added toothpaste. It's her favorite kind because it taste like chocolate. I added some on.

Yn- Smile for me.

She smiled.

Yn- No, the show your teeth smile.

She showed her teeth and I started brushing. After awhile I finished her up and I did myself. After all that I got us dressed.

I had on some black leather shorts with a black,white,red,and green pattern sweater. I applied makeup with red lipstick and I put my hair in a ponytail. Today I put on my silver hoops. I even had on a black hat.

I put Lourdes on some boyfriend jeans and a white tank top with a gold bow and some gold sandals and gold heart earrings.

My bodyguards help put our stuff in the truck that's was waiting for us. While they did that I buckled lo in. I then got in myself along with my two bodyguards. I told the driver to stop at a store in town.

When we stopped I got out and went a bought some snacks for the flight. While I was in the store some people came up and started taking some pictures. I did a duck lip face for them. After I paid for my things I got back in the car and we drove to the little airport where my jet was waiting. We loaded up and boarded.

Lo- I can't wait to come back to Hawaii. *Smiles*

Yn- We can come back whenever you like. *Smiles*

Lo- Can we go back now?

Yn-*Chuckles* Mommy has work she needs to finish up back at home for a little while ok?

Lo-*Frowns* Ok...

Yn- I promise you we'll come back.

Lo- With daddy next time? *Smiles*

Yn-...Maybe.

Lo- What about with a new sibling? *Gets Excited*

Yn- I'm not sure about all that. *Laughs* Here, play with your iPad.

I sat lourdes in the seat across from me and gave her, her iPad and her Dolphin stuff animal.

L.A. Here we come. Back to the basics.

14 & Pregnant Season TWOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें