Part 60

Yn Pov
Yn- *Talking to the cameras* So today we're in Atlanta. Tonight I just want to have fun with this show. I'm performing my song "Grown Women". This song was made because I feel people underestimate me just because I'm 18. I have a lot of responsibility. More then people older than me. Some people are 26 years old and still live with their parents and have no worries. I have a house, bills, stores, cars, and a child that I provide for. And I don't think the world understands that...I'm a young grown women. *Smiles*

Camera Person- And cut. We'll be back when your getting ready for your performance.

Yn- Ok Thxs. *Smiles*

I was shooting a scenes for my documentary explaining tonight's show.

Right now I was checking into a hotel. Lourdes was sleep in my arms. She's still a little sick but she's doing much better. My manager was handling the room stuff while I checked out the hotel. When they finished we walked on the elevator. We went all the way up to the last floor. Sometimes I hate that they put me at the top because I'm afraid that one day it's going to be a fire or one day lourdes is going to fall off the balcony. But I know it's for the best because the last room is always at the top and they want me to have as much privacy as possible. The good thing is looking out at the town lights. It's a beautiful sight to see.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out first. I walked to the end of the hall to the last/ only room. My manager gave me my card and I opened the door. I stepped in. The hotel people put my luggages and stuff down and my manager left to do some business at the place I'm performing at. I laid lourdes on the couch and checked out the place. I really liked this room.

Being in Atlanta for only 24 hours is kinda hard because I have so much to do. Rehearsals, Interviews, A performance, and on top of that it wouldn't be right to leave the A without taking lourdes by her grandparents house. That reminds me, Drew and Karrueche is suppose to be coming to the show tonight. I think she got my message from last night show in Washington because she eyed me after the show backstage. She's irrelevant so I can careless. Drew told me I did amazing. That was his first time seeing me in performance. He didn't even know I had those types of moves.

I notice lourdes started moving.

Lo- Mommy.

Yn- Yes babe?

Lo-*Yawns* Where are we?

Yn- In Atlanta.

Lo- Will I see nanna and grandpa?

Yn- Yes. I'll take you by there.

Lo- Can we go now?

I picked lourdes up.

Yn- First, let's take your medicine.

I sat lourdes on the counter. She started crying. She hates taking her medicine.

Yn- Don't you want to feel all better?

Lourdes just kept crying.

Lo- *Crying* Mommy *Coughs*....I don't *Coughs coughs* I don't want it!

Yn- Well your going to have to take it.

I stuck the little tube that the doctor gave me in Lourdes's liquid medicine. The tube looked like a shot needle thing but all you have to do it stick it in the medicine and pull up on the little handle to the measure you want it to be. The tube helped me because lourdes has a small mouth so I really couldn't use a regular spoon.

Yn- Form an "O".

Lourdes formed an "O" with her lips and I stuck the tube in and pushed down on the handle to release the medicine.