Part 78

Yn Pov
So today I'm back on to the tour. We are currently in Paris. I love Paris so much. The Eiffel Tower gives me so much life!

Anyway, right now I'm at my singing rehearsal. I was busy until my manager came in.

Vocal C.- Wanna take a break?

Yn- Sure.

I grabbed my water and walked over to my manager whom was sitting down. I took a seat by her.

Manager- So tell me what's up?

Yn- *Chuckles* What makes you think something's wrong.

Manager- Your off.

I looked down.

Yn- Ok...... The other night I caught Drew talking on the phone with some chick.

Yes, I caught him on the phone with a girl.

Yn- And when I asked about it he lied and told me it was his mom. When I know his mom sounds nothing like that.. I'm just.. A little confused that's all..

Manager- Maybe he's planning something for you.

Me- If he was he would've told lourdes and lourdes would've told me..

Manager- Don't jump to conclusions.

Yn- A little too late for that.

Manager- Does he know your mad at him?

Yn- I don't know. Probably because I rolled my eyes and walked out and I didn't kiss him when I was boarding for the jet. And the funny thing is he's not even helping the situation. He asks like he don't care.

Manager- Do you care?

Yn- Of course I care! If I didn't I wouldn't be acting all "Off".

Manager- Yall will work things out. Like you always do. *Smiles*

Yn- *Sighs* I don't know about this time....I'm kind of getting tired...

Manager- You have a 4 year old daughter Yn. If you and drew split how will it effect her... Think about that.

She got up and left me there thinking about that. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I know I wouldn't want to hurt lourdes in anyway, shape, or form.

I pulled out my phone and went through my pictures. I ran across a picture she drew at daycare of me onstage. I smiled at that.

I got up and grabbed my coat. I walked out the building and got in the truck that was waiting for me. I looked roughed today. I had on black yoga pants, a pink Minnie Mouse shirt, with some pink converse my hair was in a messy bun with a pink headband and I was makeup less. At least I had shades on.

The driver of the truck took me to my appointment to get fitted for tonight's wardrobe.

When I got there everyone was talking to me at one time. I kind of just zoned them out. I held out my arms for my wardrobe designer to measure them. I was looking at the mirror in front of me and looked at me.

Wardrobe D- Yn..Yn?

Yn-*Snaps out of it* Uh?

Wardrobe D- Do you like this jacket?

I simply smiled a little and nodded.

Wardrobe D- Are you ok?

Yn- Yes? Are we done here?

Wardrobe D- Pretty much.

Yn- Ok.

I stepped of the stole and grabbed my coat and walked outside to my driver. He drove me back to my hotel and I went and took a nap.

My manager woke me up around 5 to get ready for my concert. The driver drove us to the place the concert was being held at and we started getting ready. I had hair and makeup done and I put on my outfit. They hooked my mic and stuff up and we were ready for the show. We prayed and did the countdown and it was show time.