Part 88

Yn Pov
Well today's the day. The day I say "I Do". The day I'll become a wife.. Right now we're at my wedding location. I have my mom, Lo, my bridesmaids , and of course Paigey pooh and her mom. I haven't seen Drew for 24 hours and I miss him so much! I barely got any sleep last night because I was preparing myself for today.

I was in Paige's and her moms dressing room talking to them about today.

Yn- Aww Paige you look so pretty! *Smiles*

Paige- Like a princess? *Smiles*

Yn- Like a queen.

I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Paige- Is lourdes ready yet?

Yn- No not yet. She just got here. She's back in our dressing room.

Paige had on a white bandana. I bent down to her level.

Yn- How about. *Smiles* We get your makeup done and we lose the bandana? Would you like that?

Paige- Well, the makeup part yes but.........I've really never been around people without my bandana... My hair is very short and thin...Princess's hair are very long and curly.. Theirs are pretty.

Yn- Wanna know what I think.

Paige nodded.

Yn- I think beauty is not what's on the outside.. *Smiles* Its what's within.... Your very beautiful.

I rubbed her cheek. I eased my way to her forehead then her head. I slowly took off the bandana. Her hair was brown. I touched it.

Yn- *Smiles* Its very soft.

Paige giggled.

Yn- How about we put it in a little pony tail with a gold bow?

Paige nodded her head repeatedly.

Yn- *Laughs* Ok. I'm going to go get ready now. I'm going to send in my makeup artist and hair dresser ok?

Paige- Ok. *Smiles*

I noticed she lost a tooth since I last seen her.

Yn- *Smiles* Aw. You've lost a tooth. How much did the tooth fairy bring you?

Paige- 20 dollars!

Yn- Wow! *Smiles* Your rich.

She giggled.

Yn- See you in a few. See you later. *Smiles*

Paige- See you later!

Paige smiled and waved bye too me. I instructed my hair dresser and makeup artist to go exist Paige real quick.

I walked in my dressing room and saw my own little bubble bee.

Lo- Hey mommy! *Smiles*

Lourdes stood on the little couch waiting for me to pick her up.

Yn-*Picks her up* Hey baby.

I gave her a kiss on the lips.

Yn- Did grandma feed you?

Lo nodded.

Lo- Wheres my princess dress.

Yn- Right over there. First we have to get your hair done. Then you can get ready.

After awhile my hair dresser and makeup artist fixed all my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They all started getting ready. Lourdes got her little makeup done and hair. I got her all ready. During the time I was getting ready I let her draw which was probably not a good idea but she didn't get dirty.

I never thought getting the bride ready for a wedding would be so difficult. People were hectic. Getting me in the dress was rough. I swear I was a size lower last week. But we squeezed through. People were ready and I was nervous as hell! I was pacing a little in my dress. Lo walked over to me and grabbed both of my hands.

Lo- * Looks up at you* Mommy you look so pretty.

I smiled down at her.

Yn- You look so pretty too.

She had on some cat ears. She demanded to wear those. Anyways, it was time for the wedding to start. Lourdes and Paige got settled in the wagon with their little flower baskets.

Everyone went down the little aisle and then it was my turn. I refuse to cry.