Part 54

YN Pov
Right after the performance I took those heels off in a hurry! I put on my black sneakers instead. We stayed around for a couple of minutes. I was sitting on the couch with my legs cross eating strawberries. Lourdes was laying across me. I could tell she was trying to stay awake. She was already stuff off of pizza and chips and ready for bed.

I knew she was having trouble sleeping from all the noise in my dressing room so I carried her down the hall to the backstage bathroom. They had a chair in there so I sat in it with my legs cross.

Yn- Come on. Sleep sleep time.

Lourdes hugged me around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. Her little puff ball tickled my chin. I rocked back and forth trying to get her to sleep. It worked because within a second she was sleep. We were in there for at least 20 mins when my bodyguard came and and told me it was time to go.

I picked up lourdes. I covered us both up a little in my jacket. Walking out the building was hectic even though the award ceremony wasn't over yet! Paparazzi flashes we're going off from left to right! I thought they were going to wake lourdes because she started to wiggle in my arms. I held her tighter and looked down because I was getting blinded by the flashes. I ignored all the questions.

We made it to my Mercedes van and got in. I laid lourdes across the back seat. I through her blanket across her and sat on the down on the middle seat. Thank the lord my windows are tented. The van started moving and we were on our way to the airport.

When we got to the airport I got off. One of my bodyguards picked up lourdes. I decided to take a few pictures for IG. I let my bodyguard go on first since he had lourdes. I let my photographer take my pictures. They turned out cute I guess. I walked on the jet and smiled at the pilot. He returned it. We took our seats. Lourdes was in the back sleeping in the bed.

I got out my MacBook and I had a miss call from Drew on Skype. I decided to return it. Luckily he answered.

****Convo*****
Yn- Hey.

Drew- Wussup.

He was smiling.

Drew- What you been up to?

Yn- You know, nothing much. Show after show....Interview after interview.. What's been up back there? My store ok? My mom ok?

Drew- Everything is fine. What's been up with you and Lo? Y'all straight?

I put on a fake smile.

Yn- Yea. Everything is fine with us.

Drew- You don't look too sure.

I swear he sees right through me.

Yn- *Nervously laughs* W-well um...

Drew- If you have something on your mind you can let me know. You know that right?

Yn- Um.. Yea I know.....I'm just tired.. It's been a long day.

Drew- Ightt. Goodnight/ Goodmorning *Chuckles* Kiss lourdes for me ightt?

Yn- Ok. Goodnight/ GoodMorning Drew. *Smiles*

*****End Of Convo*****
I ended the Skype convo and said goodnight to my crew. I walked to the back room and change in sweat pants and a "Tupac" shirt.

I just couldn't tell Drew about the baby. He looked happy and I didn't want to ruin his day. Plus I just knew if I told him he was going to catch a flight out to New York in the a.m.

I just can't do it.. I can't!