Part 32

Yn Pov
Today I took lourdes to the beach again. She admires it so much. She was playing in the sand while I was sitting on a chair.

Yn- Don't get close to the water Lolo.

Lo- Ok mommy. *Looks back at me and smile*

I smiled back at her.

She was having an amazing time in Hawaii. I don't even think she messed home.

She has asked about Drew and Grandma but I turned my personal phone off from all phone calls. My other phone is my business phone and my phone for pictures.

I didn't turn that one off because I need to stay up to date with my work.

Lo- Mommy! Hey mommy! *Waves*

I smiled and waved back at her. I blew her a million kisses and she blew them right back.

Lourdes was jumping around in the sand laughing at how her feet gets sucked down in it.

I got her water toys out of our little bag and walked to her.

Yn- Come on let's go play.

Lourdes followed me out to the water. I didn't go far out. I put her rubber duckie in the water and her water boat. She laughed at how they floated around.

I watched her chase after her toys when she notice that they were floating away.

It sucks that I never got a chance to live... I got a chance at life but I didn't fully live my childhood. Instead I got pregnant at 14.. With twins that got sent to heaven before they even took a breath.. But God sent me a lovely angel. My lourdes.

Yn-*Smiles*

Lourdes looked up at me watching her and smiled.

Lo- Come on mommy. We have to catch my toys before they float away.

I grabbed lourdes hand and we walked out farther to get her toys. As we went farther fishes started to come and swim around our feet. I thought Lo was going to be scared but she laughed.

We got her toys and walked back to the sand. Lo rolled around and around in it.

I laughed at her when she got sand in her mouth. I took a picture of her reaction.

Yn- *Smiles* Do you need some water?

Lo nodded. I got her water and she rinsed her mouth out. After awhile Lo said she wanted to go walking around the jungle.

Lo- Mommy look at the little birdie.

She was talking about a parrot.

Lo- I could stay here forever! *Smiles and looks up at the trees with amazement*

We could actually stay here forever.