Part 47

Yn POV
When we arrived at the zoo lourdes got overly excited. The first thing we did was go to the gift shop and got her a little hat with tiger print on it. Next we started walking around.

Yn- Look baby, *Points the the tiger* Look you can feed the baby tiger. *Grabs her hand* Wanna feed it.

Lo shocked her head.

Yn- There's nothing to be afraid of. See.

I walked over to the person that was looking over the tiger. She gave me a bottle of warm milk and let me in the cage. She came in with me. She told me how to sit and the tiger sat in my lap. I gave it the bottle.

Yn- *Looks at lo* Come on in.

I scooted over to make room for lourdes. She slowly walked in and say by me. I replaced my hand on the bottle with her hand. She started feeding it and rubbing it.

Yn- It reminds me of when you were a baby. *Smiles at her*

Lo- You fed me mommy? *Looks at me*

Yn- Everyday. *Smiles* But you're a big girl now. *Chuckles*

Lo-*Giggles*

Drew took so pictures of us. He refused to get in the cage with us. Such a baby. But after that we walked to the monkeys. I held a monkey and I actually kiss it. I think it kind of liked me. Lo played with it. Drew actually held it this time. Some bystanders took us a family picture with it.

We kept walking and we saw birds flying above us. Drew put lourdes on his neck so she could get a better look. She liked it up there.

Lo- See mommy I'm taller than you. *Giggles*

Yn- I know. *Frowns* I'm short.

Lo- *Giggles* No your not. Your fun size.

Yn-*Chuckles* I'm fun size?

Lo-Yup!

We continued walking down the trail. Other people were taking pictures on the slick. But once in awhile we stopped and took a couple. I know one time there was a circle around us, and people were asking for pictures. We had to deny a couple because we had to continue our trip and we didn't have security.

We made it to the area were you held snakes. My biggest fear! We stopped because Lo wanted to feel one. I don't even like looking at them so I don't know what she got her bravery from!

Lo felt it and Drew did also. Ok maybe she got it from him. But his ass scared of a tiger? Ok. The person tried to get me to touch it but I kept denying. The man had enough nerve to get the snake out the box. Boy was that thing long and big!

Drew- She wants to touch it.

Man- Touch?

Yn- No no no. Thank you.

Man- Come on. *Laughs*

He kept walking closer and closer. He was so close that I just freaked and screamed and ran from him. The snake hiss as I ran behind Drew.

The man put it back in the box.

Drew-*Laughs* Come on Lolo.

Drew grabbed Lo's hand and walked away laughing.

If looks could kill. But I made a deal....

To ease my mind we went and got some food. We washed our hands. Drew got pizza and Lo wanted cotton candy so I got her some.

Yn- What color baby? Pink or Blue?

Lo- Pink! *Gets happy*

I got her, her cotton candy. We walked back to the table Drew was at.

Drew-*Eating* You're not hungry?

Yn-Nah I'm good.....

Drew-*Smirks* You're nerves. I know, I would be too.

Yn- Stop being cocky!

Drew- I'm just kidding. Don't worry, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna.

Yn- I don't have to!? *Gets happy*

Drew- Nah, you have to. *Laughs*

Drew finished and threw his stuff away. Lo walked to the little pond with her cotton candy.

Drew- Fix your face. *Kisses You and walks to lo*

I just sat there speechless. First, he just kissed me and EVERYBODY SAW! That should be ALL over the media tonight. Secondly, Can I sleep on the couch? Ugh...