Part 80

Yn POV
After the show I flew back to Paris. I was beyond tired! It was 11 o'clock here so I went straight to my room. When I opened the door I walked in. I notice the lights on the Christmas were on but I turn the main lights on anyway. I heard little feet run across the floor. That made me panic!

Lo- Mommy!

I jumped.

Yn- Lourdes!

Lourdes jumped in my arms.

Yn- Hey munchkin!

I kissed her cheeks.

Yn- What are you doing here babe.

Drew- We decided to spend Christmas Eve with you. *Smiles* We'll be gone sometime tomorrow.

Yn- Aw. Thanks.

I gave Drew a hug. He returned it.

Drew- No problem.

I looked down at Lo whom was cheesing. I picked her up.

Yn- You missy need to go to bed or Santa won't come.

I walked lourdes into the 2nd room and tucked her in.

Yn- I love you.

I have her nose a kiss.

Lo- Love you too.

She kissed me on the lips. I smiled and walked out her room and closed the door a little behind me.

I took a shower and changed out of my dress. I cleaned my face again and brushed my teeth.

Yn-*Whispers* Did you bring lourdes present?

Drew- Naaah.

He gave a "Duh" look. I rolled my eyes. Drew walked in the closet and got out all of lourdes gifts with wrapping paper. Lourdes got everything on her list just about.

While me and Drew were finishing up the wrapping he asked me a question.

Drew- So... What about that last thing on her list?

Yn- I thought we agreed to stop trying.

Drew- We did. But it's almost Christmas. Never know what can happen.

I looked down and looked right back up.

Yn- I guess we can try.... Last time Andrew. But not tonight. I'm tired.

Drew-*Smiles* Ok.

When we finished wrapping lourdes presents Drew pulled out 2 already wrapped presents and laid them under the tree. I just knew they were mines. I ran to one of the dressers and got this huge box out. All Drew's Christmas stuff was in here. Despite my anger I had for him I still got him something. I stuck it under the tree.

Yn- Don't touch until the morning!

I gave him a warning look.

Drew- *Smirks* Ok.

Me and Drew settled on the fact that he'll eat the cookies while I drink the milk. After we finished Drew grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. We got in and basically hugged each other until we fell asleep.
*******************
Lo- *Shacks me* Mommy, Daddy! Wake up! Santa came! *Happy*

Lourdes crawled all over us trying to get us up.

Yn- *Sleepily* He..*Yawns* Did?

Lo- Yes mommy! And he brought things for you guys too! Come on!

Lourdes got off of me and grabbed my hand trying to pull me up.

Yn- *Chuckles* Ok, Ok. I'm coming babe.

I looked back at Drew knocked out. If I get woken up he will too. I decided to jump on the bed around him.

Yn- Drew, Drew! Get up! You have too! *Jumping* Santa came! Santa came!!

I giggled at myself and the fact Drew got tired of me jumping so he grabbed my leg and I fell on top of him.

Drew- I'm at peace when I'm asleep. *Chuckles*

Yn- Of course. *Giggles*

Drew- I'm loving this position. *Smirks*

Yn- Ooooooof course you do.

I bent down and pecked his lips.

Yn- *Smiles* Merry Christmas.

Drew- & Happy Birthday. *Smiles*

Yn- Oh yea it's my birthday. * Laughs*

Drew- 19th at that.

Yn- I don't feel 19. Is that a good thing? Or bad? *Chuckles*

Drew- Most likely bad. *Chuckles*

Yn- Whatever. Let's go. Lourdes going to die if she doesn't open her presents.

I got off Drew and walked in the main room. Lourdes unwrapped all her presents in less then an hour.

Lo- Thank You guys so much!

Lourdes leaped at us causing us to fall back.

Us- *Laughs*

We sat back up.

Lo- Oh yea happy birthday mommy! Look at what daddy got you.

I smiled at Drew. Lourdes crawled under the tree and got the two little boxes. I opened the first box.

Yn- Yas! Now I don't have to buy these!

They were a chocko grey set of diamond earrings.

Yn- Thanks babe.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I opened the other box and it was a Mercedes Benz key.

Yn- You got me a car? *Smiles*

Drew- Yeap.

I could tell he was happy about my reactions. I walked to the window and pressed the unlock button.

Yn- Where is it?

Drew- You'll see it.. Don't worry your little soul. *Smiles*

Yn- Thanks again. *Smiles*

Drew- No problem.

Yn- Your turn.

I pulled the big box from under the tree. Drew opened the box. I got him a new gold chain, Black and Gold MCM backpack, Versace shades, and 5 pair of kicks. Yea I'm that cool girlfriend.

Drew- Thanks baby.

Drew gave me a hug and kissed me on my neck.

After we had breakfast it was time for them to go. I got Lo dressed and while Drew got dress me and Lo looked at the tree ornaments. She was amazed by them. I took a picture without her knowing and put it on Ig and Twitter. I said, "Christmas In Paris. Merry Xmas.❤️" I instantly got "Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas" comments.

The hotel people came got drew's and Lo's things and left. Awhile after them Lo and Drew had to go.

Drew- See you soon baby. Happy Birthday.

Drew gave me a kiss.

Lo- Bye mommy!

I bent down and hugged her and gave her a big kiss.

Yn- Be safe guys.

Them- Ok.

Then I closed the door. And got ready for my interviews.