Part 31

Yn Pov
It's the next day and Me, Lourdes, and some fans are going on a yacht. Yes I said fans only a group of women. They are on vacation too because one of them is getting married.

My film grew are filming of course and I let my bodyguards are enjoying themselves too.

When my crew and myself made it to the boat the women's were already there. Lo had little friends to play with and my chief was making lunch so everyone was having a good time.

We drink a couple of glasses of wine and I took pictures with them. Then lourdes had this crazy idea to jump into the ocean. Of course I couldn't take her. So one of my bodyguards took the kids. I made sure they knew how to swim first.

We were stand on the balcony watching the kids take turns.

Yn- Ok kids give Tim (One of my guards) a break. Come have some ice cream. *Yells up to the top of the boat*

The came running down and we fixed ice cream for them. After they finished Lo came up with this crazy idea.

Lo- Mommy can you jump of the boat?

The women laughed and so did I.

Yn- Lo mommy can't swim.

Lo- Tim can go with you.

Tim nodded.

Tim- I can be in the water while you jump. In case something happens.

I held my head in my hands.

Lo- Don't you wanna give over your fear of heights?

Yn- We can get over our fears together.

The crew started laughing because they know I was scared out of my mind.

Lo- I already got over my when saw you smiling. *Smiles*

TheWomen- Awww.

I rubbed lourdes hair and gave her a kissed on her cheek.

Yn- Ok..

Lo-*Gets happy* You'll do it mommy?

Yn- Yes I'll do it. For you.

Tim jumped in the water and waited for me. One of my photographers person that I hired got of the boat and stood on the deck to video me on my phone.

I made my way to the top of the boat. I did a little prayer and my video person gave me the thumbs up that the video started.

I saw the women's looking up at me waiting for me to jump. Also my film crew were filming. One of my bodyguards was holding Lo.

Lo- Good lucky mommy!

she gave me a thumbs up and I gave her one back.

The video person (Josh) tried to get me hyped by yelling.

Josh- Team turn up!

I did a little dance with my arms and he started counting down.

Josh-1..2..3

I jump in the ocean making sure to hold my breath. I kicked my feet trying to get to the top. Before making it to the top I did a signal with my hands letting everyone know I'm ok. That's when my head came up and I breathed out.

Yn- Whoa!! *Yells and laughs*

Everybody was cheering. And I was happy that I did this. Swimming isn't that bad actually and jumping off a cliff, boat, etc isn't that bad either.

When I made it back on the boat Lo came running to me.

Lo- That was great mommy! *Smiles*

I picked her up and sat on the couch. I was shaking and little and I held my heart and told the women..

Yn- I was so scared! *Laughs*

We ate and did more talking then it was getting dark and a little chilly. I told the woman that was getting married congratulations and we took a few more pics. I wrapped lourdes in a towel and we walked to a golf cart that was waiting for us. It drove us to my condo and we walked inside. I dismissed my bodyguards but my film crew were still here.

I took lourdes a bath and myself also. When we got in bed she turned my way and said..

Lo- You did great today mommy.

And she feel in a deep slumber. I kissed her cheek before falling asleep too.