1

++
Annies pov
I groaned and slapped my alarm clock off, slipping out of bed and getting ready for the day. I took one last look in the mirror and smiled happy with how i looked then,grabbed my things, rushing out the door of my apartment and downstairs.

A car parked outside, i hopped in the passengers seat buckling in, i turned around leaning in a kissing my 'boyfriend' passionately once we pulled away, he smirked "mmm you taste so good like cherry cola" he said licking his lips, i chuckled "just drive arch" he smiled before starting up the car and driving off again. His hand rested on my thigh as he drove, archie and i weren't necessarily in a relationship, I dont like labels so whenever he brings it up i shut him down .

He dropped me off outside the diner giving me a quick kiss goodbye. I walked in finding my friends familiar faces, I basically ran over sliding in a seat next to anna "hey bitches" i laughed. I had met anna and lilia in collage, i took a sip of the milkshake they had ordered me. Lilia and her girlfriend emily sat across from me "so basically when i was on instagram i saw that this really cute puppy and i was like cool cool cool cool co-" lilia began talking but suddenly everything stopped. I was focused on one thing.

I jumped up from my seat walking over the the counter area sitting on a tall stool "hey randy turn tha-t up please" i said stuttering he nodded turning up the tv. "Today we are joined here with social media star; asher angel" my heart pounded out my chest as i heard his name "how are you today asher?" The lady asked "im great thank you for asking" he said with a dimply smile, that same smile that used to make me swoon "so i have come to believe you just landed a roll in the new movie 'shazam' with the talented actor jack dylan grazer can you give us some more information about that?" She continued.

I couldn't listen anymore after five years of forgetting about him, about us, this of all things has to happen "i also believe you just released your song 'chemistry" her voice said making my attention snap back to the tv "yes! i did, that song actually means alot to my girlfriend and i" he said, i could hear my heart pounding . Was he talking about me? Does he not know when you leave someone with no goodbye, that ends anything you ever had? "Ah yes your girlfriend, peyton awh look there aren't you two just adorable" the interview lady replied as a picture of asher and this short haired girl popped up in the background.

I rushed out of the diner, it felt as if the walls were caving in on me. My breathing quickened i pulled out my phone my hands trembling as I selected a number I hadn't called in years.

"Hello?" His now deep voice said.

"John-ny, i need you" I stuttered.
___________________________

Part one to the sequel WhOoP WHoop.
I wrote this on the 2nd of march lets see how long it takes me before i post the first chapter 😂