37

++
Annies pov
I stood frozen in place "annie come back in and we ca-" asher said and stopped his hand on my shoulder"what happened" he stuttered i turned back and looked him dead in the eyes "i think he's dead" i say coldly. Asher pulled me into a hug, why? I don't need comfort right now the man who fucked my life up might be dead im not sad im...im...I don't know how to feel.
++
Ashers pov
She was cold. Not only her expression but she felt it. A few people came in slightly injured and i took it as a chance to find out what happened "stay here" I mumble to annie then head over towards a couple who had stitches in their heads "um...hi sorry to bother you both but do you think you could tell me what happened?" I asked politely, the woman looked at me with a small smile "there was a crash a few blocks away a drunk driver rammed into a car" she  explained "oh um thank you for telling me" i thanked them before walking back over to annie only to see she was gone.

Shit
++
No pov
She watched through the small window as they shocked him multiple times. Everyone was too busy to notice the girl in nothing but a hospital gown with a flat expression on her face as she watched intently as they attempted to bring him back. She silently prayed they couldn't. However the world was  against her prayers, it always was and the line that was once flat now sprung with jagged lines signaling they had stabilized him. Her small fists now balled as her nails dug into her skin in hope of drawing blood "excuse me m'am" snapping her out of her trance she turned to see the same doctor who was just in the room "are you okay?" He asked she bit her tongue tasting iron "no" she snapped before walking to find the other two people. The ones her father had hit in his reckless, drunken state.

After hearing the lady tell the boy, who'm she loved but was too stubborn to just take him back, of her fathers doings. She boiled with anger. When she found out he was released from the hell he belongs in a small part of her, minuscule even, thought that maybe, just maybe he had changed his way's. Perhaps he wasn't the same drunken, abusive asshole she remembered for majority of her childhood, oh boy did she feel stupid for even letting the thoughts cross her mind.

The floor was cold against her bare feet as she wondered in search for the unknown pair, she wasn't sure what he wanted from them but she felt the need to apologize. After searching for what felt like forever she had plucked up the courage and asked of the whereabouts of the pair, with a small persuasion to the young man at the desk, she was outside the room. She knocked gently and walked in after hearing a small mumble "annie?" Will looked up at the girl, his eyes red and puffed. His hand gripped tightly to the hand of his sister, his now dead sister.
_____________________
Harper mom is dead 😔 rip sis will you be missed? 😂

Tried a newish style let me know what u think of it<3