29

++
Annies pov
I run, tears clouding my vision and end up somewhere i have always felt safest, the small secluded beach asher had once brought me too. I head over to the rock my hand tracing over our initials i lean my head against it tears flushing out my eyes. I soon felt a arm on mine and im pulled into a hug i bury my head into his chest knowing its asher because of his scent.

We sat there leaning against the rock as i sobbed into his chest dampening his t-shirt in the process "what's wrong anns everything was perfect" he whispers kissing my forehead i pull away staring into his eyes "thats the problem everything is perfect. Lisa she is perfect, married and i bet her husband is a great father and apart of me wanted none of that. Of course i want harper to be happy but if she didn't have such a perfect family then maybe just maybe we would have a chance of being able to call her ours but we can't because everything is just so perfect!" I exclaim feeling frustrated "and you ugh you're so perfect too and im trying so hard to hate you! I want to hate you so everything can be so much easier but here you are being the most perfect person ever and it's actually so frustrating because i end up falling in love with you all over again no forget that i have already fallen again and i can't seem to get back up no matter how hard im trying" i shout standing up and pacing. Asher hopped up grabbing me by my waist stopping me from moving "you know who else is perfect? you And i was dealing with the exact same thing a few weeks ago i started falling again and it wasn't because you were with me being the most perfect person ever it's because I remembered everything and I realised how much pain i caused you, all i wanted to do is kiss you and call you mine again. So You know what i did i stopped, i stopped trying to get back up, i stopped telling myself I didn't love you and I accepted it because its whats best for me and you. As bad as it may sound, now that we've seen eachother again we can't cope without eachother" he explained leaving me speechless. So i did the only other thing i could do i, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. It was short and passionate he pulled away resting his forehead on mine "let me take you out" he blurted out "huh?" I replied pulling away and raising a eyebrow at him "like a date?" I ask he nodded in reply "tomorrow let me pick you up and take you on a date" he said with a smile taking both my hands into his "okay" i say returning a smile "yeah? Alright! Now how bout we head home i'll call will and tell him what happened" he suggested i nodded looking out at the water, how could one person change your life so much?
______________________
I haven't updated in what feels like forever!!