24

++
Annies pov
I unlocked my door laughing along with will and jack, everything went great. Will explained to me how the chances of me being able to take harper is slim but with much persuasion he managed to talk his sister into letting me meet her, it was happening this Saturday. So to celebrate we brought a expensive bottle of wine and insisted will join us, i grabbed the wine glasses from my cupboard setting them on the kitchen island where the boys both sat. Jack popped the top of the bottle as the white foam spilled from the bottle and he caught some in a cup "jack do you not even know how to pour? Here let me" will chuckled taking the bottle and filling up the other two glasses. Once we all had our cups i raised mine "to harper" i cheer happily "to harper" will and jack chime in clinking the glasses together than taking a sip. There was a angered knock at the door i set my cup down giving the boys a odd stare before going and answering it.

I opened it and there stood asher his hair flopped infront of his face and his head bowed "asher?" I spoke up "how could you" he snapped lifting his head im slightly taken back by his sudden attitude "I don't know-w what you talking about" I stuttered "you didn't even tell me!" He shouted i took a few steps back, he was clearly drunk "you really think i wouldn't have dropped everything for you, for our baby" he continued slurring slightly. I froze blinking blindly "i-i" I stuttered "how could you just throw her away annie?!" He said my lip quivered as i bit it holding back tears "you're heartless and you know what makes this whole situation worse?" He asked rhetorically "that i had to find out when i was breaking up with my girlfriend for you" he snapped pressing his finger against my chest and prodding it, i was now backed against the wall as he stood in front of me "f-for me?" I mumbled staring into his darkened eyes "yes because i f-fucking love you" he slurred tears now trickled down my cheeks "i came back looking for you to apologise and move on with my life but i never realised it would hurt so much to see you again because almost immediately I regretted everything i did, i wished i never left, i wished i never became famous all because i wanted you again. I wanted the girl i fell in love with when i was 16" he said caressing my cheek "but now i know you did that to me, to my baby I don't want to know you. I don't want to look at you and i most definitely don't want you" he said coldly dropping his hand. I let out a hurt sob "what was I supposed to do asher i was sixteen and alone i would have ruined your life if i told you" i cry "how could us being a family ruin my life its all i've ever wanted" he snapped putting his hands on either side of the wall trapping me "you left me" i choked out "i was sixteen pregnant and madly in love with you but you left me" i cried staring straight into his eyes which now looked sympathetic.

"what's going on here?" Jack asked walking in asher's eyes fell dark as her stared back at him "dude i think you should get out of her way" jack said approaching us, jack put his hand on ashers arm and almost immediately asher swung a punch knocking him to the floor "what the fuck dude!" Jack exclaimed holding his bleeding nose "you knew" asher growled.
______________________
I never know what to say for the authors note anymore