10

++
Annies pov
Jack finished filming and suggested we go for some ice cream, obviously i agreed and then asher invited himself so now jack and i have to go with peyton and asher. We all got into jack's jeep and drove to the ice cream place, asher, jack and peyton got stopped by some fans "jack is that your girlfriend?" One of the girl asked looking at me "no" he chuckled then whispered something to the girl making her squeal "you two look good together" she chirps before giving them one last hug and leaving. Jack and i walked close behind peyton and asher "is it always like that?" I question "yup its nice though" he shrugs holding the door to the shop open for me.

I stepped inside the immediate smell of sweetness filling the air "what are you getting?" I asked jack "the nutella icecream trust me its so good" he says,mmm that did sound good, i looked at the array of ice cream finally settling on cookie dough. We all sat at a table together "so julianna how do you know jack?" Peyton asks licking the ice cream of her spoon "we're old friends we go way back" i reply she nods "and what about asher? I recognize you from his instagram" she asks i glance to asher "oh um, old friends too babe don't worry about it" asher says kissing her cheek, I honestly felt sick "here pumpkin try this" jack says sticking his spoon in my face, a small scoop of ice cream sat on the edge. I opened my mouth accepting it, i closed my eyes "mmm it tastes so good" i moan jack laughs "chill annie its not that good trust me i know something that will make you moan louder than that" jack said slyly winking at me. I held back a laugh before letting it out jack soon joining in, once we stopped laughing asher was gone "hey where'd he go?" I asked peyton who was on her phone "meh i dont know" she muttered "i'll be right back" i said to jack before slipping out the seat and headed outside.

Asher stood leaning against the wall a cigarette clasped between his lips, i walked over standing besides him.We stayed in silence for a little "you want some?" He asked i nodded accepting the stick and taking a long drag letting the smoke into my airways, i soon breathed it out "what's up?" I asked sensing something was up with him "its nothing" he mumbled "c'mon asher im actually communicating with you and not ripping your head off im surprised your not jumping at the chance to apologize" i laughed taking another long drag "just leave it go back in and flirt with jack or something" he said taking the cigarette back and inhaling it himself "i see how it is....your jealous" i tease, he rolled his eyes "not everything is about you, you know. Now I remember why i left" he snapped dropping the cigarette and storming back into the shop, geez someones on their man period.
++
The rest of the night asher didn't really talk to any of us, peyton left to meet up with a friend after ice cream so it was just us three and boy was it awkward.

"So how's avi and london?" I asked asher his face immediately lit up "they're good avis quite the ladies man and london loves her videogames" he said cheerfully we were currently walking around ubran, well i dragged them in here but jack was currently looking for himself "haha thats cool" i reply while looking at a tank top "how's hayley?" He asked bringing a smile to my face "she's great, its crazy how grown she is now though like that little crazy curly haired maniac is now a big crazy curly haired maniac" i joked causing asher to laugh.

Damn i've missed that sound.

"Actually speaking of her she had this idea we try get the whole gang back together" i began to say "and i was wondering if you'd be up for it, maybe we can grab some drinks or just chill at my place" i said "yeah we should do that i cant do tomorrow but i can the next day, is that okay with you?" He asked i smiled it was sweet the way he was talking "its a date.....well a squad reunion date" i chuckled.
___________________________
I think theres gonna be tEa At the reunion just sayin