18

++
Annies pov
The hospital let me out later that night. I was exhausted not physically but mentally i had shut out everything about my baby and this brought it all up.

Jack and hayden brought me home "thanks guys" i mumble opening the door "i'll see y'all around" i say with a weak smile they nod and leave. I walk in and close the door, the tears erupt from eyes as i sink down against the door bringing my knees to my chest "annie is that you?" Asher familiar voice calls, i cry harder hearing him speak, knowing he has no clue what i've done im a horrible person.

I look up meeting his eyes "i-m so sorry" i hiccup he kneels by my side "you have nothing to be sorry for" he says pushing my hair from my face "yes i do, im a horrible person" i cry my head bowed. He lifts my chin to meet his face "hey you are not a terrible person your an amazing, beautiful, strong, perfect woman" he says staring into my glossy eyes " you know what im the terrible person because i left you, I didn't fight for the amazing,beautiful,strong, perfect woman who was mine, you were mine and i gave you up for what a good job" he says sternly holding my face in his hands, wiping away the fallen tears on my cheeks "so you do not get to call yourself a terrible person, you hear me i am the terrible person here, me" he demands. His face is serious and his eyes had fallen from its normal light green shade to a darker murky green before i know it his lips are smashing into mine and my fingers are running through his hair.

We pulled away, my head still in his hands "asher" i mumble "I don't deserve this" i choke out "what do you mean baby?" He says tilting his head. Those words, Baby. It's like i was his again but then it hit me, I wasn't. He was with someone else im just a hook up. I don't want to be just a hook up.
______________________
Idk what this chapter is but its chill