2

++
Annies pov
I sat on my sofa as johnny walked over with two cups in hand setting them on the table. I had messaged him my address and he was here in half an hour i thanked him for making the tea and picked it up taking a sip "i think i need something stronger" I chuckled slightly, he gave me a soft smile.

He hadn't changed much in the three years I hadn't seen him, his brown hair still parted to one side, his jawline still sharp and eyes still deep. He had a slight stubble and clearly worked out a lot more than when he was 16. Whereas i looked almost like a complete different person. Tattoos scattered across my body, a nose ring clung to my nose and a washed out purple stained the ends of my hair. I wasn't the same person at all, i was harder. I used to break to easy so i built my wall and only one person could bring that wall down and thats why Johnny was here to help me keep my wall up.

I walked over to my kitchen finding a bottle of whatever alcohol i had. I took out a cup "you want some?" I asked "no thanks" he said i then just decided to drink from the bottle. I took a gulp of it the taste so familiar that it didn't burn anymore, i sat back down putting it down "so how have you been?" I asked "really anns are we gonna make small talk" he replied, i bit down on my lip no one calls me annie or anns anymore. Its julianna the way it should've always been "you ignored us all then next thing i know your gone and you just call me out of nowhere" he said saddened "its not like that john, i needed to get out of that area nothing was there for me anymore" i said drinking some more "no annie you know thats a lie, i was there. We all were" he exclaimed "and you pushed us all away like usual" he continued.

I felt so little in that moment i would never let anyone talk to me the way he was but i knew he was right, i stared down at my bare hands fiddling with my fingers. I soon felt his hand on my shoulder "im sorry that was a little harsh" he said with sympathy in his voice "no your right it was selfish" i said lifting my head and staring into his eyes. In the spur of the moment we both began to lean in our lips connecting for a brief moment before he pulled away "im so sorry" he said i shook my head "its fine it was my fault too" i shrugged, the kiss didn't phase me i mean its not as if we hadn't kissed before he just nodded.

I took out my laptop setting it in front of us i began typing 'asher angel' into google. I turned to johnny who had a eyebrow raised i then clicked search and everything popped up "so he's famous now" johnny mumbled now scrolling through his Instagram. I had stopped looking at the laptop and continued drinking my drink "annie" he said "come look at this" I turned back to the laptop to see a Polaroid picture of asher and i he had captioned it 'i miss you robin' and it was from a year ago "so?" I said "this was only a year ago annie he misses you" he said, i closed the laptop "well I dont miss him" I replied "he was just another one of my hook up's" i groaned kicking my legs onto his lap "you know it was more than that, you loved him" he replied his hand resting on my leg. I took a big gulp of drink "it wasn't love i was a kid, I didn't know what love was" I muttered taking another mouthful.
___________________________
Im always so tempted to make johannie a thing