3

++
Annies pov
I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. I rubbed my eyes and turned to be face to face with a shirtless ,sleeping johnny. I groaned slipping out of my bed wearing nothing but my underwear, I grabbed my robe putting it on and heading to the bathroom. I rummaged through the cupboards in search of any type of painkiller. I finally found a few aspirins swallowing one while drinking from my bathroom sink. I headed downstairs immediately grabbing my phone and powering it on.

As soon as it was on notifications popped up on screen:

'LIliA HaMBurgEr': girl where'd you go are you okay?

'Hay hay'
Juls i just saw the most bizarre youtube video call me

'Unknown'
Hey is this annie?

I immediately replied to unknown out of curiosity.

'Me'
Its julianna why'd you ask?

'Unknown'
Oh im sorry i was just searching for a old friend that's all sorry to bother you

'Me'
Its okay, i hope you don't mind me asking but who is this?

'Unknown'
Im asher, sorry again
Read

I threw my phone onto the counter out of frustration. Why?, Why now? why when i was finally over him? I buried my head into my hands gripping onto my hair "hey easy" a husky voice said rubbing my back, i took a deep breath before looking to see a clothed johnny "are you alright?" He asked his hand now on my arm i nodded "im fine thank you" I replied walking over and making some coffee "want some?" I offered, i looked back as he scratched the back of his head "umm i kinda have to go pick up my girlfriend" he mumbled.

This truly shocked me. Johnny didn't seem like how he used to be, he didn't seem like a cheater "oh" I managed to get out "you should probably go then" I mumbled turning back to the coffee machine. The tone in my voice sounded completely different to how i was feeling, i sounded upset "I don't have to , i can cancel she wo-" he began to ramble "no don't push her away for me, she's clearly important so go to her" i said sounding salty as I poured my coffee "okay if you say so see ya" he said not even arguing with me before bolting out the door before i could say goodbye. I leaned against the counter the scolding hot cup clasped in my hands. How has if come to this? Asher angel. The boy i loved is trying to find me, why what was his intentions? to belittle me ,make me feel insecure, make me fall fo- OW. I set the cup down on the side staring down at my red hands, i need to get out or something, i need to get so pissed I can't function. So I grabbed my phone calling the party animal herself; mackenzie ziegler.
__________________________
Bad gorl annie, bad gorl annie zazeezazeezoo