15

++
Annies pov
Hayden, johnny and asher were on my couch playing video games. As i sat a bottle in hand "so annie how many tattoos do you have?" Hayden asks putting the controller down. I smiled and stood up pulling my hair back to reveal the dragon behind my ear, then I showed them my flower right at the top of my back and my 5 others excluding the few private ones. I noticed asher bite his lip as i pulled my t-shirt down "do you want anymore?" Johnny asks "I don't know maybe" i shrugged "who's your tattoo artist they're pretty talented?" Asher asked, i turned and met his eyes "grayson and ethan" I mumbled "oh thats cool" he smiled. My phone rang and i left the room to answer it.

"Hey randy whats up?" I asked
"Hey juls are you busy? Lindseys off sick and we're short on staff, you'll get payed" he said
"Yeah sure i'll be in soon" i replied
"Thank you, thank you thank you, your a god send"

I laughed and hung up the phone "i have to go work" I announce walking back into the room "when you leave lock up behind you keys are in the pot by the door" I continued rushing upstairs and changing into my waitress outfit then going back downstairs "you work at randy's diner?" Hayden exclaims i nod "kinda its a part time thing" i reply "i love that place the burgers are too die for.....but im now vegan....again soooo" he rambled
I laughed grabbing my purse "can i come along? I'll drive?" Hayden asks "yeah sure" i reply "okay boys don't mess up love you" i say kissing johnny's cheek then turning to asher, Hesitating before sending a wink to him then leaving. Why am i so awkward? I questioned myself sighing.
________________________
What do you think of johnny & annies relationship in this?