6

++
Annies pov
I woke up to the noise of someone knocking on the door "jack...cmon jack wake up" i heard I groaned rubbing my temples. Jack was besides me sleeping peacefully "jack" I whispered. He didn't wake up i pushed his hair to the side "jack wake up" I continued he groaned his arm sliding across me pulling me and snuggling into me like i was a stuffed bear. I giggled "jack wake up someones at the door" i said as they continued to knock "mmm" he mumbled "five more minutes mom" he groaned. I rolled my eyes sitting up his arms still grasped around me tightly i slapped his face lightly "jacky wake up" i said his eyes opened as he stared up at me a smile forming on his lips "are you even in here ya know what im coming in" the voice said.

Our attention diverted to the door as it swung open and the one person i was dreading stood there his mouth agape "oh dude im sorry I didn't realise"asher stuttered about to walk out "dude its chill nothing's happening here" jack chuckled. I sat in shock looking at asher he turned around "are you sure man?" He asks nervously jack slips out of bed in a t-shirt and shorts "see nothing at all" he said pointing to his outfit "wait you know annie right?" Jack said. I took a big gulp, no no I thought jack looked to me as i shook my head signaling for him to stay quite "yeah i know annie we spoke about this before jack we were friends im highschool" asher said squinting his eyes.

It hurt to hear him say that, friends. Is that all i was to him "jack just leave it im going to head home" i said sliding out of the bed in one of jack's oversized t-shirts that just about showed the tattoo on my thigh. I grabbed my dress and pulled off the shirt "woah there-wait" asher said "a-annie" He stuttered i mentally face palmed. Why did i do that! Stupid habits. I quickly pulled my dress on, covering the tattoo flattering it out and adjusting the fit "i have to go" i said grabbing my things "jack call me" i called blowing him a kiss and rushing out the room.

"Annie wait" asher called i jumped in the elevator watching him run down the hall. The doors began to close but he slid it just in time "i've been looking for you" he pants i glared at him "whatever" I mumbled Pressing the button to go down "you look so different" he says ignoring my attitude "not in a bad way just-different" he says "asher what do you want?" I asked crossing my arms "to say sorry" he replies "sorry? Seriously asher" i say "please just hear me out" he begged "no i will not now just leave me alone" i snap. He presses a button on the elevator and it comes to a halt "what the heck! Are you insane why would you do that?!" I exclaimed "we aren't leaving until you forgive me" he demands crossing his arms.
___________________________
Ashannie reunion