22

++
Annies pov
I sat in the passenger seat sipping my pink drink anxiously, i dont know exactly what i expect from this trip but i hope its a good outcome. Jack hopped back in the car throwing a bunch of 7-eleven junk at me "you ready?" He asked buckling in "y-yeah" I stuttered clearing my raspy voice "yup lets go" i said with confidence although i was absolutely freaking out.
++
After a pretty relaxed drive we pulled up outside the 'miller offices' i hopped out, staring up at the building and taking a deep breath. I soon felt fingers laced with mine and looked to see jack staring back at me "you've got this" he said reassuringly giving me a nod and smile, I returned it taking one last deep breath and walking through the doors.

It was pretty anticlimactic the room had a few chairs and a desk were a middle aged lady sat, i flatted out my dress and tightened my ponytail before dropping jacks hand and approaching the her "hello" i spoke up catching her attention she looked up at me her black rimmed glasses sitting nicely upon her face "how may i help you?" She asked in a welcoming voice which definitely relaxed me, i would've hated if she was a young bitchy girl "i have a appointment with mr.frankyln-miller at ur-m urm" i stuttered, my mind went completely blank and I completely forgot the time "one moment" I mumbled frantically searching through my bag dropping a tampon and my lipstick in the process I scrambled to pink them up "i'll take this one daisy" a voice said i grabbed my things stuffing them back in my bag "hi im jul-" i stood up straight putting my hand out only to see will with his hands shoved in his suit pockets. My jaw was slightly agape i snapped out of it as jack introduced himself "boyfriend?" Will questioned "nope not yet" jack laughed I cleared my throat "will" I mumbled softly he smiled slightly "long time no see partner" he replied without warning I engulfed him in a hug he held me tightly and we soon pulled apart. I was in shock i forgot about the real reason we were here "i came to talk to your dad you see i had a bab-" i rambled "harper" he cut me off i met his eyes "w-what?" I stuttered "your girl, her name is harper" he continued. A tear escaped my eye i never knew anything about my baby girl and now i do even though its a little thing her name it means so much, I swiftly wiped the tear away "how is she? Do you have a picture? What color is her hair? And eyes? Who is her paren-" I shot him questions i have been asking myself for years "calm down annie sit down" jack said gesturing me to the seat.

I took a deep breath staring at will as he walked back over with a file, i held tightly onto jacks hand. He sat down setting the file infront of me I hesitantly opened it. The first thing a baby photo of her, tears brimmed my eyes how could i have gave away someone so perfect. I turned the page to see a copy of her birth certificate "harper grace miller" i read out immediately looking at will for answers "shes yours!" I exclaim "no no....im her uncle, my sister adopted her" he said a small smile "grace?" I questioned "yes after you" he chuckled causing me to cry tears of happiness "thank you" i cried "I wasn't gonna let her forget you" he mumbled softly.
__________________________
Uwu
Favourite show?