8

++
Annies pov
I sat in hayleys room drinking the coffee mom had made me "i just don't understand how someone can have such a effect on me even after he broke me" i huffed. Hayley sat across from me listening "You obviously still love him juls" she said i took a deep breath "but I don't want to hay" I replied looking down into the cup "the love we had before wasn't good. We made eachother complete i need to learn how to live without him hayley, no i have learnt to live without him and i can't fall back into those habits" i explain she nods and it falls silent for a moment "what about archie?!" She exclaimed i shook my head slowly "im leading him on, i've cheated on him like 5 times and i know he knows i have yet he doesn't say anything" i say, I truly felt bad archie was a great boyfriend and he deserves so much better than me.
"I know how about you meet up with the whole gang again like old times?" Hayley suggested i bit the side of my cheek "its worth a try" I mumbled.

After being at my moms i went home as soon as i walk through the door archie sat on my sofa "babe! Oh thank god i've been worried sick" he exclaimed jumping up and rushing over pulling me into a hug, I didn't hug back. He pulled away resting his hands onto my shoulders "where were you?" He questions "out, arch it doesn't matter" I mumbled slipping out of his grip and walking into the kitchen "julianna why do you keep on doing this?!" He exclaims following me and grabbing my arm spinning me to face him "doing what?!" I ask his grip tight on me "shutting me out, im your boyfriend your supposed to tell me things, im supposed to take you out and we're supposed to spend nights together telling eachother how much we love each other instead you go out getting pissed drunk and hiding things from me. You told me you loved me once, ONE TIME and that was while we were having sex and it wasn't even in a loving way it was just lust. Is that all
I am to you a god damn booty call!" He snapped turning red with anger "yes! Yes arch that is all you are too me, fuck i don't love you i never have i just used you for your body. I don't tell you things because you don't even know me we've been together 7 months! Seven whole months and you know nothing about me how could you not realise our relationship was fake" i shouted in his face.

He raised his hand and slapped me across my face. I held it in shock staring up at him tears brimming my eyes, his face immediately turned into a frown as he touched my shoulder "im so sorry julianna i didn-" he spoke softly "Get the fuck out of my house" i say looking down "im-" he started i looked up, tears falling down my face "get out! I don't ever wanna see you again" i spat punching his chest "get out. Get out. Get out" i snapped hitting his chest repeatedly he went and grabbed his things heading for the door. He opened it turning and looking back at me "im sorry. I love you" he said then left closing the door.

I dropped to the floor tears flooding my eyes. I shakily took out my phone selecting the number that messaged me the other day and calling it "hello?" A girls voice answered "i-is asher there?" I cried she paused "no and don't call my boyfriends phone again" she snapped before hanging up. I brought my knees to my chest, i was stupid to think he would come to me anyway he was with her and he's supposed to stay with her.
__________________________
Favourite male artist?