23

++
Ashers pov
I ran a hand through my hair before knocking on my girlfriends door, i rocked back and forth on my feet my hands now shoved in my pockets. Soon peyton answered a smile on her face she pulled me in immediately kissing me I didn't kiss back, i swear this is all she wants from me sex and fame. I pulled her away and she frowned "ashy baby what's wrong" she asked i took a deep breath her arms still looped around my neck "peyton I don't think things are working out between us" her arms fell from me and she took a step back "w-what no babe things are perfect" she croaked grabbing my face, i pulled her off me my hands lingering with hers for a little "im sorry peyton, i just don't feel the same anymore" i mumbled looking away. It was silent for a moment "is there someone else?" She piped up, i gulped "i said is there someone else!" She snapped "look at me!" I met her gaze tears brimmed her eyes i looked away feeling guilty. She grabbed my cheeks pulling me to face her "who is it?" She says through gritted teeth, i stayed silent "who.is.it" she continued "its annie isn't it" she said her voice cracking, i looked her deeply in the eyes with a apologetic look on my face.

She took a few steps back breathing heavily "i warned her" she mumbled to herself "what do you mean you warned her?" I said raising a eyebrow "i told her to lay off, asher you don't know what your doing" she cried out "i love her" i mumbled hesitantly "YOU DON'T LOVE HER YOU IDIOT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF PERSON SHE IS. SHE HASN'T EVEN TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER" she shouted in my face, i froze. What. I have a daughter "w-what?" I choked out "your fucking daughter, she was pregnant when you left her and she gave it away, she threw your baby out like trash" she said a evil smile on her lips. I bit my lip holding back tears "y-our lying" I stuttered barely managing to get the words out "oh im not just ask jack he knows all about it" she chuckled. It felt as if the room was spinning, i turned around and walked to the door "even if you are telling the truth im never going to love you, no one is" i said coldly before opening the door and leaving slamming it behind me.

I slid into my car gripping the wheel tightly, as i let the tears escape my eyes. I let out a angered roar smashing my fist against the wheel then leaning my head against it as tears flowed from my eyes. How could she do that to me? To our baby
__________________________
The Pasher break up you all have been waiting for *flips hair*