33

++
Annies pov
Asher stood up "it's not what it looks like annie I promise" he said "my manage-" he started talking but was cut of by the bitch herself "Oh this must be harper right? your daughter i can see the resemblance , really" she said kneeling down to harper, I tightened my grip on her a little"say one more word and i'l-" i began but asher pushed both harper and i out the room "harp go wait downstairs for annie and i we will be down in a moment" he said leaning down to her level "okay" she said hesitantly after looking up at me for approval before heading downstairs.

As soon as she was out of sight i started, "I don't know if you remember but you made me multiple promise and yet here you are alone, in your bedroom with you half naked ex girlfriend!" I exclaimed crossing my arms "annie look i know you don't trust me but I promise nothing was going on i love you and only you" he said holding my face making me look directly at him "asher you know i have trust issues and yet we keep finding ourselves in these situations where i just c-can't trust you" i said my voice cracking, asher wiped away a tear that I hadn't realized escaped "you mean the world to me, you and harp that's all i need and i would never put that in jeopardy for anyone, I hadn't told my management about peyton and i's break up but i guess she did because she showed up with my manager. We had a talk and my manager made us sign a contract to pretend to be together until the movie launches, i tried my best to protest against it but he wouldn't budge i was going to come straight over and tell you but peyton spilled soda all over herself, jack was using the other shower so i let her use mine i stayed in the room incase she snooped around, nothing happened between us" he explained and frankly i was speechless, relived but speechless "oh" was all i could manage out "oh indeed" he chuckled, i smiled and placed a small peck on his lips "get the skank out of here" I whispered in his ear as i pulled away he laughed lightly and nodded before turning and entering his room.

I got downstairs to see jack showing harper his playstation "i see you two have met" i chuckled harper rushed over grabbing my hand and pulling me towards jack "look he has games!" She exclaimed happily "why don't you ask him if you can play one?" I suggested she turned to jack clasping her hands together "pweaseee" she said deliberately putting on a baby voice jack laughed before giving in "sure" he replied handing her the controller after selecting a game for her to play. I watched her in awe as she played "she's perfect" jack whispered to me "i know" i replied "sooo you and asher eh" he teased nudging me in the sides i felt my cheeks turn pink "we're trying" i said a smile on my lips "ugh you're so in love with him just get married already" he exaggerated i rolled my eyes the smile not leaving my face. Peyton stormed downstairs followed suit by asher and left the apartment with a slam of the door "well then" asher huffed out "what are we doing today!" He said clasping his hands and rubbing them together.
__________________
Who's seen endgame? (No spoilers or i'll kill you)