26

++
Annies pov
Jack and will had took asher home after everything had died down. I groan rolling and rubbing my eyes i sat up rubbing my temples then slipping out of bed and going to shower. After a long thoughtful shower i got ready then left. Jack and ashers place was only a few minutes down the hall I knocked on the door and jack answered in his pyjamas i smiled softly and walked in.

I sat on the sofa sipping at the coffee jack had made me while he gets ready, asher walks down the stairs in nothing but a towel. I quickly dart my attention to the black screen in front of me "good morning" he mumbles i turn and glare at him if he thinks we're on good terms he's got another thing coming. Jack soon returns downstairs dressed and ready "you ready?" He asks me completely ignoring ashers existences "yeah lets go" i say cheerfully placing my cup on the table, standing up and leaving with jack.

We were going shopping i wanted to get a few things for harper. I didn't exactly know what to get her so jack suggested we go into claire's which might i saw was extremely colorful and made me want to puke but it was just perfect for a five year old. I got her some scrunchies,a cute keychain and some other random things. I know it wasn't going to make up for the five years of her life that I wasn't there but it'll do.

After shopping around we went to a sushi place and had sushi. I stifled a laugh as jack tried to use chopsticks "so are you gonna have a civilized-sober talk with asher any time soon?" Jack asks, the tension between us all was horrible and this question was due to pop up soon i just wish not so soon, I still don't know how i feel about this whole situation "i Don't know, we could've-no we should've had a civilized conversation in the first place but he had the nerve to show up drunk so i guess its on him to be the one to talk" i shrug popping a piece of salmon sushi in my mouth with my chopsticks like a expert "i know I don't really have a say in all this but-" jack began "your right you don't" i cut him off coldly, Immediately feeling bad "im sorry" I apologize "its fine i was just going to say if you have a choice to know harper i think asher should have one too" jack says with a half smile i nodded reasoning with him "i'll talk to him later....so how's it feel to be a big celebrity?" I teased wiggling my eyebrows not only to distract jack from the subject but to distract myself. I have no clue how this whole situation is going to end im just praying the outcome is good, for harpers sake.
___________________________
Sorry for slow update writers block again 🥳